Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City Dungeon: Find Grubb?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Hey,

I'm still fairly new to wizards 101. I got a quest to find Grubb in the Sunken City but it's really toooo difficult to do on my own. How or where can I find another person to help me out?

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Jessicaks1989 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
Hey,

I'm still fairly new to wizards 101. I got a quest to find Grubb in the Sunken City but it's really toooo difficult to do on my own. How or where can I find another person to help me out?
Best way to do it is look from realm to realm you will always find someone sitting there on one of them. Or you can ask players in world if they would be willing to help you. Hope this helps and good luck

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Jessicaks1989 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
Hey,

Here is a link to one of the fansites, where they have groups offering to help in difficult areas:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
  • Well..... Sunken City is a side quest you dont HAVE to fight him.... Its for the xp really. But if you want help you can use my friend's plan(not my favorite but its for emergencies) ask random people in the commons for help until you find someone that can help

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
spookymh38 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
  • Well..... Sunken City is a side quest you dont HAVE to fight him.... Its for the xp really. But if you want help you can use my friend's plan(not my favorite but its for emergencies) ask random people in the commons for help until you find someone that can help
At least one of the schools sends you to Sunken City on a spell quest, so yes, some wizards do have to do this.