Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest teath of the shark help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
i am at the part of the quest where you have to go to starkwave's lare but it wont let me go in it says i am at the location but i cant go in

i would appres=ciate any information

thanks in advance

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sweetie pie on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
i am at the part of the quest where you have to go to starkwave's lare but it wont let me go in it says i am at the location but i cant go in

i would appres=ciate any information

thanks in advance
Are you sure that you are at the entrance to the lair? Maybe your quest helper arrow is pointing to it, but maybe you are not "exactly" at the lair. Can you see the sigils to go into it?

Here are some directions that might help you find the lair, in case you need them:

This is pretty easy. Enter the area for "The District of the Stars".

You will see Thornton Lewis on your right.

Go down the ramp and turn right. Then go "up" the next ramp to the very top. You should see an "Inactive Protector" standing there.

Keep the "Inactive Protector" to your right side and walk past him.

You will see a "blue brick path" that leads down. Go just about 10 or 12 steps on that path, and Starkwave's Lair is on your right.

Hope this helped.

If you "are" standing in front of the lair, and you can see the sigils that are lit up, and you still can't go in, then it sounds like you have a bug. You might want to send an e-mail to suppport@wizard101.com and ask them to help you to get moving along in the game. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem. (Never give out your password.)

Good luck.