Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Details, Details, Details

AuthorMessage
Administrator
As the year comes to an end, we spent some time cleaning up a few issues that arose with the last update.

Badges
All characters who have completed Xibalba and the Trancendent crafting quests now have both badges, and can now purchase Transcendent level recipes to further advance their crafting

Quests
The health of Merewen o' the Vale's minions has been decreased to bring this Myth quest in line with the difficulties of the other school quests of the same levelAll minions will now join the battle in Huascar Bent Wing's Cave in Cenote for the "Aggravated Avians" quest

Spells
Correct text is now displayed when applying Sharpened Blade to Supercharge
When the Virulent spell is cast, existing blades will no longer stop rotating

Worlds
The World Map is now available for Azteca. Just press M when you're not in a duel in that world, then click the magnifying glass to zoom out to the world map

Housing & Decorations
The Horn of Plenty in the Winter Wind Tower will always be visibleFish in the aquarium housing decoration once again resemble fishString of Lights and Big Holiday Tree housing decorations now light upLook for the helpful 'Question Mark' icon when you play a housing game. These Help Pages will give you information about the powerups for each specific housing game.

Items
Necromancer's Signet Ring is now named Storm Quetzal's Signet to reflect the Storm boost it providesQuagga Blade is now held properlyThe Volcanic Staff once again ablaze with its original special effects

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Sorry Professor Greyrose,

I'm not impressed at all that we female wizards have to wait now for TEST to have a bug fixed that was reported in last test and has been upsetting many wizards in Live since they lost their ability to buy recipes.

The least that could have been done was a warning put on the login page so that we knew not to hand in our last quest. This would have saved (and still could save) a lot of frustration and confusion.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Be patient, with new content comes new bugs. Azteca in general has been pretty well done with very few game breaking bugs. They will have the crafting quest sorted out soon enough.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Tatiana Winterhear... on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Be patient, with new content comes new bugs. Azteca in general has been pretty well done with very few game breaking bugs. They will have the crafting quest sorted out soon enough.
Hi Nesossin,

I realise that they have bugs each new world and so and it's not the Bug that has got me angry it's the fact that they have known about this since Azteca test and have not put a warning on the login page or somewhere prominent. This would have saved a lot of female wizards going through the disappointment of being able to buy recipes to craft.

Myself and others have been warning as many as we can but people are still working like crazy to get the crafter badge only to be very very disappointed. A simple warning from KI would have gone a long way to alleviate the frustration being felt.

And what do KI say? It is going to be fixed by end of year - come on - they have known about it BEFORE Azteca went live and have said nothing. Not everyone reads forums, I for one have a long day and when I get to relax the first thing I do is log on to the game not a forum, if this had been shown there I would have been aware and not handed in that quest for the Lady of the Sun badge and would still be able to buy the recipes I want.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
kaz24557 on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
Hi Nesossin,

I realise that they have bugs each new world and so and it's not the Bug that has got me angry it's the fact that they have known about this since Azteca test and have not put a warning on the login page or somewhere prominent. This would have saved a lot of female wizards going through the disappointment of being able to buy recipes to craft.

Myself and others have been warning as many as we can but people are still working like crazy to get the crafter badge only to be very very disappointed. A simple warning from KI would have gone a long way to alleviate the frustration being felt.

And what do KI say? It is going to be fixed by end of year - come on - they have known about it BEFORE Azteca went live and have said nothing. Not everyone reads forums, I for one have a long day and when I get to relax the first thing I do is log on to the game not a forum, if this had been shown there I would have been aware and not handed in that quest for the Lady of the Sun badge and would still be able to buy the recipes I want.
True. I completely agree. As if crafting wasn't hard enough..