Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Does Azteca End Sadly!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Ok i have seen a video on the end of Azteca and, i also had a friend beat it. I am just wondering why does it end so creepy it was very scary! Please some one give why does it have to end so darkly. It's sad I almost cried. Can someone tell why

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Listen i saw and loved the ending. Things can't always end happily. And those movies with sad endings always have the sequels..........

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Well my only worry was younger children at the ages 6 to 9 could worry them cause of the comet actually hits Azteca. But at least you can come back to Azteca but it has only has little comets hitting. So i guess its ok.
Not every thing has to be happy its just that way.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
This is a strategy done successfully by KI to build up tension, excitement, and suspense for the next world, which will probably be the last installment in the Morganthe storyline. Just think of it as a farther reason for us to defeat her, to avenge the world that drived me crazy while soloing on my storm wizard.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
peanutbudder be realistic, kids of those ages would never reach azteca

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
Zachary Thunderfla... on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Most kids dont make to Dragonspyre

Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
o ya!!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Aztecs does end sadly beacause of morganthe

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
manerkids on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
o ya!!
Hahahahaha! You are funny! But I am with you, we can reach Azteca!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
cowstastegood on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Oh please! lol. I am in Marylebone heading to Mooshu, I think I will easily make it to Dragonspyre.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Oh please! lol. I am in Marylebone heading to Mooshu, I think I will easily make it to Dragonspyre.
I was really young when i soloed malistaire, i'm pretty sure that level o the game has it's difficulty set for kids.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
i wonder why azteca ends sadly because there is a meteure coming and it crashes into the place
i hope if there is another world it dont end sadly it will be so nice i also think there should be a new world if you can please can you report it to kingsisle plz plz plz i'd really like to get to lvl one hundred and plz can you report to kingsisle if we can type like normal word like one two three fore five six seven eighth nine ten like that i hate it its annoying me

Survivor
May 07, 2011
cowstastegood on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
CowTasteGood I'm nine and I am in DragonSpyre doing The Grand Chasm btw my dad lets me watch M and MA movies <--- like gawd I loved Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark and I read the Hunger Games ( Rue Died) , Harry Potter and some other stuff (only listed favourite) am reading The Hobbit then after reading that gonna read Lord Of The Rings

~Christina <---w101 first name

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
i want to get to azteca so badly but i am stuck in stormriven hall in celestia someone help me robert dragonwhisper lvl 53 fire

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
After beating every world up to ZF... i am actually glad for a more dark serious ending. The game is E10+, not E.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
AstroStorm on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
This is a strategy done successfully by KI to build up tension, excitement, and suspense for the next world, which will probably be the last installment in the Morganthe storyline. Just think of it as a farther reason for us to defeat her, to avenge the world that drived me crazy while soloing on my storm wizard.
i'm with AstroStorm on this one, though i didnt expect ki do end this part of the morgathe arc with azteca being destroyed.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Well not everything ends happily ^-^ I actually liked the ending of Azteca. I havent finished it though, i am currently in Alto alto. To me, Avalon was my favorite world to quest in, though Azteca has the best ending. To me, to me. Morganthe actually made the comet hit Azteca (Well i dont know if it actually hit it yet because i havent finished it) But i think next for me is Twin Giants... Anyway, happy ending dont happen everytime.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
That evil morganth caused it the mirror broke the sky fell the shadows strike andthe horn called what's next

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
HEY! i'm 9 and i'm in zafaria and about to do mirror lake,
of course we youngsters can do it!
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 71 myth

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
I'm 10 and i beat the whole game interesting though

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
I'm 10 and i beat the whole game interesting though

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
manerkids on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
o ya!!
I just realized something. You must like manners! Well a kid can do anything if they try hard enough except for driving a car and going to college.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
The reason why it ended sad is because its the way that the dinosaurs from the spiral get extinct plus azteca is not even gone and the comet was not gonna stay there forever not moving at all but that's the way it is

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I am an adult and I play with my (over age 18) kids and I must say all of us were shocked at the ending. After these huge battles, we fail in the end and it's sad. When is the next realm going to happen?

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Same with me!!!