Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 48 storm spell secondary?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
I have my grandmaster fire spell fire dragon.How do I get my secondary storm lvl 48 spell?I talked to the storm professor I did his quest and beat all the bosses.He said he contact me but never did.I want to get my lvl 48 spell please help me?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
You DO NOT get that spell, :): It is a storm only spell, you can not train with it, Sorry Young Wizard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
brettdy63 on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
I have my grandmaster fire spell fire dragon.How do I get my secondary storm lvl 48 spell?I talked to the storm professor I did his quest and beat all the bosses.He said he contact me but never did.I want to get my lvl 48 spell please help me?
Storm Lord is only for the Storm school. The last trainable spell for Storm as a secondary school is Stormzilla...level 42.
"Note: Level 48 is needed to start this quest.
Note: In order to complete this quest, your wizard must be in the school of Storm."

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Is this on the same fire wizard? If so, your never gonna be able to learn it, however if this is a completely different storm wizard then it's probably a bug or a glitch.