Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished Celestia?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
Okay I just turn to a level 60 and I finished the last boss and I got the quest to go to ZF but when I came back to Celestia because to help a friend on the last boss, I got back to Base Camp and then there was that lady where you get the first quest in Celestia then I was shocked went the Lady said I had to the first quest AGAIN I really was so mad and I gave a eMail to KI and they said they couldn't do nothing and can anyone help?!?!? And tell me if you think that if this is a glitch plz tell me and TY

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
joe1234567360 on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
Okay I just turn to a level 60 and I finished the last boss and I got the quest to go to ZF but when I came back to Celestia because to help a friend on the last boss, I got back to Base Camp and then there was that lady where you get the first quest in Celestia then I was shocked went the Lady said I had to the first quest AGAIN I really was so mad and I gave a eMail to KI and they said they couldn't do nothing and can anyone help?!?!? And tell me if you think that if this is a glitch plz tell me and TY
Are you sure it's the "first quest again"?

Edith Benchley gives many quests, and some of them are "side quests". This links shows all of Celestia's quests, and Edith's are listed first:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

Maybe the list will help you figure it out?

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
joe1234567360 on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
It's a glitch. As long as you are in Zafaria, Celestia doesn't matter anymore.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Survivor
May 17, 2012
Well this is going to be hard again (But a little fun) This face and this