Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Ok here is my new pack idea. its the Tyrants Keep pack. it would have lvel 85-90 gear only and armor called Keeper of Azteca it would give 2500 health and the spell ''Azteca Tyrant'' (animation) an aztecaian background would appear and a pyamid would be in the distance. A giant Tyrant would walk out and tell his minions to atk the opponent 800-1000 Damage then the tyrant would roar and lgihtning would strike the opponent 2500 damage Then the tyrant would walk back into his pyramid and disappear.it would give the mount Azteca Rex which is a giant t rex in shaman's clothes. it would give 45+ walkspeed.

Thats my idea. :D hope you like it.

BrandThunderWeaver~Master of the frost titans

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
hi i have a new pack idea it is called the dark light crypt pack, it will give you tc,a pet called dark water runner.And a chance to get a bone charger mount,and a card called the rising,it takes six pips,when you summon the card the field is like a bone yard that is covered with bones, then all the bones start shaking and then out comes one giant women with whips that are made out of bones then she whips the enemy with one whip and does 70 damage then with both whips she hits the enemy with 560 thats a total of 630 damage i hope you like my idea,oh and please put this idea in wizard101 cya