Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

obsidian chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I am trying to find the obsidian chest in Mooshu but it doens't seem to be where the arrow points to. I am in cave of solitiude,

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
freegal2014 on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
I am trying to find the obsidian chest in Mooshu but it doens't seem to be where the arrow points to. I am in cave of solitiude,
I'm not sure where the arrow is pointing for you. But this link has illustrated maps showing the locations of the chests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82013&highlight=koto+s+dojo

Scroll down to the Cave of Solitude. It shows Koto's Dojo near the bottom of the map. Hope this helps.

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I am in Ancient Burial Grounds looking for the obsidioan chest. I get lost in those undeground places where the cript dust ect, is. Do I have to go through all that to find the chest?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
freegal2014 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I am in Ancient Burial Grounds looking for the obsidioan chest. I get lost in those undeground places where the cript dust ect, is. Do I have to go through all that to find the chest?
You do have to go through there, but can navigate easily by just loading your map. Your map shows the location of the obsidian chest. Once through one portion of the underground area, load your map and see which direction you need to go. It's kind of a pain, but can be done. :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
freegal2014 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I don't understand why this is so difficult for you. Is your quest arrow taking you to the Obsidian Chest in the Ancient Burial Grounds?

To answer your question... Yes. You must go through those places to get to the area you need for the Obsidian Chest. Once again, look at the map. Your map should have an icon with the obsidian chest showing you exactly where to find it.

There IS one way to get around going through the crypt areas to get there. If you activated the Teleport Stones that are located near the entrance to the crypt area, you can use the Yellow Teleport Stone, and it will take you right to the location that you need for this.

Good luck.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I don't get what's so special about obsidian chests. Can someone explain this to me?