Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Arena - Oka's Chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Okay, so I'm on a mission right now where I have to retrieve Ako's father, Oka's chest in the Grand Arena in Krokotopia. The book pedestal says, "Remember what you're mother told you - patience is a vertue" but the writing says, "If the answer you're seeking for is not here, leave and come back and it will appear" My first question is which one of these phrases is the actual thing? My next question is how do I actually get Oka's chest? I don't get it! I know it has something to do with the obelisks, but the clues just don't add up! Can someone higher than level 22 help answer my question?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
xandrakittiluv3802 on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Okay, so I'm on a mission right now where I have to retrieve Ako's father, Oka's chest in the Grand Arena in Krokotopia. The book pedestal says, "Remember what you're mother told you - patience is a vertue" but the writing says, "If the answer you're seeking for is not here, leave and come back and it will appear" My first question is which one of these phrases is the actual thing? My next question is how do I actually get Oka's chest? I don't get it! I know it has something to do with the obelisks, but the clues just don't add up! Can someone higher than level 22 help answer my question?
When you enter the room with Oka's chest, there are some yellow banners that appear on the back wall. They have symbols (something like a skull, snake, etc.). You have to light up the obelisks in that room with the symbols that are showing on the yellow banners. Then Oka's chest will appear.

If the banners disappear / fade away before you get to see what is on them, just leave the room and come back in again, and the yellow banners will re-appear.