Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Could someone help me with the Big Ben dungeon? I haven't attempted it yet but I'd like to finish rather quickly. If you can just leave a reply on when to meet at Big Ben. Also, is this the last mission before unlocking MooShu? Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
you have to be a pretty high lvl to beat the big ben dungeon bcuz it is hard. i waited til i was a lvl thirtysix to beat it. and it took me three tries to beat meowiarty.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
jasonmii on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
Could someone help me with the Big Ben dungeon? I haven't attempted it yet but I'd like to finish rather quickly. If you can just leave a reply on when to meet at Big Ben. Also, is this the last mission before unlocking MooShu? Thanks!
I can help! I just finished counterweight west and didn't want to attempt big ben tower without help. everyone says its a hard dugeon. Can you go to the entrance to big ben at 5 on thursday the 22 in the realm kraken area 1? i'll be jasmine owltalon, myth, level 34 If you can thanks

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
KellyKarie on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
you have to be a pretty high lvl to beat the big ben dungeon bcuz it is hard. i waited til i was a lvl thirtysix to beat it. and it took me three tries to beat meowiarty.
me and two others beat it when we where all level 29-30

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I don't think you need to be THAT high of a level. I beat it at level 26 on my first try.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
I can help! I just finished counterweight west and didn't want to attempt big ben tower without help. everyone says its a hard dugeon. Can you go to the entrance to big ben at 5 on thursday the 22 in the realm kraken area 1? i'll be jasmine owltalon, myth, level 34 If you can thanks
I can't do Thursday, or the rest of the week. I have to go to my mom's whom doesn't have internet, it sucks. But I can help you. I just don't know when. lol I get back from break on Saturday or Sunday. Not sure but I'd be more than happy to help.

Jason Shadowfist, Balance, Level 38.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
I beat Big Ben twice.

Once with a level 36 life and two others (both level 36, myth and balance)

The second time I beat it was with a level 38 balance. I beat it with the help of a level 52 myth.

My other suggestion to you is to carry healing spells, alot of them. There's only one short opportunity to heal and that is near the very end of the tower.

I hope this info has helped

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
i need someone to help me with big ben im angel battlecloud

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
I did not enjoy Big Ben because it took time to finish it. And it is the last dungeon before going to Mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Yes, it the last dungeon in Marleybone but the BIG dungeon I'd help ya but I am not going to be o. The computer but hope it helps

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
i can help big ben dungeons go to realm vampire ill be open 4pm-6pm to do big ben look for charles darkhunter oh by the way only saturday.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I can help, but tell me when and where (Pacific Time, realm & area)

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
I'm a lvl 37 storm wizard and I still die on big ben nobody ever wants to help me and I die on the floor before him, can anyone offer me some help plz.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
I am free anytime so whats good for you

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
i will i need it too

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
I am currently level 37 myth wizard and need help doing the last quest in Marleybone. If anyone will be around on Sunday, January 5, 2013, to help, please send me a message. Any help would be appreciated?

Thank you,

Dawn

Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
So, I've been reading other forums that have been created, and have noticed a few people saying "do not spill the milk" for if you do you'll have an 'extra' boss to fight. When I first began this dungeon, and eventually got entirely bored and stopped after completing the part where you light the stones up, I did spill the first milk and obviously fought against three enemies, however, I've played this dungeon two other times without spilling milk (still stopping at the previous spot or before hand cause the board is entirely boring), and I still ended up fighting three enemies.

Does it really matter if you spill the milk or not, considering I'm still fighting three enemies? Or is this information for further ahead in the dungeon (past the part where you light the stones up on the ground)?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xBrittyBee on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
So, I've been reading other forums that have been created, and have noticed a few people saying "do not spill the milk" for if you do you'll have an 'extra' boss to fight. When I first began this dungeon, and eventually got entirely bored and stopped after completing the part where you light the stones up, I did spill the first milk and obviously fought against three enemies, however, I've played this dungeon two other times without spilling milk (still stopping at the previous spot or before hand cause the board is entirely boring), and I still ended up fighting three enemies.

Does it really matter if you spill the milk or not, considering I'm still fighting three enemies? Or is this information for further ahead in the dungeon (past the part where you light the stones up on the ground)?
Spilling the milk three times will pull in the extra boss. Spilling it once or twice won't make a bit of difference.
Yes, you are still fight three enemies, but not an Ice boss, which is who you will have to defeat if that third milk jug is spilled.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
If you spill all the milk, you will have to defeat Spike the Crusher on the 14th floor. My advice is to not spill the third milk, then defeat the two foes, then come back and spill the milk to fight Spike alone to get the badge 'Crusher Crusher.' Good Luck!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
:] Alrighty, thank you both for the reply!! I was just curious since before reading anything on the forums here, I did spill the first one and still battled a third enemy (the first bottle of milk). The others I left alone. I finally (with help) I finished the level. My goodness it was brutal and way to long in my opinion.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
considering it's a kids game i found the difficulty ramp up from the katzenstein labs to counterweight (dealing with 3 mobs) a bit of a steep step up - let alone big ben.

very disappointing considering.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Really? I was level 31 and beat him on my first try. Did you solo him? I had two others helping.