Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two amulets at a time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
I think we should be able to wear 2 amulets at the same time. For instance: I have a life mastery and a shango's mythblade amulet and i need my mastery and wearing the mythblade amulet at the same time would make battles quicker. So plz make this happen.

Thanks

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I agree 100% with this idea! I am a Storm Wizard so I have to have my life mastery amulet but I see so many other amulets that I would also like to use. Maybe they could gives us two slots so we could equip two amulets. Plz add this.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Well 2 rings would make more sense but im down with anything that would be extra.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
Two amulets on one person just doesn't seem right, it's not like we have two necks. But before this thread I was think about having multiple rings on at a time since we have ten fingers. With another ring on, you could greatly increase one or two statistics. For example, using another Oroboros Band, thus increasing our power pip chance by 10% and our health by 110. You would have to pay crowns to do this, maybe 3000 crowns since it would be a big boost, especially in Azteca as the rings are much more powerful. Thoughts?

Dylan Thundersword
Level 47 Theurgist

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
hazardice111 on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
Two amulets on one person just doesn't seem right, it's not like we have two necks. But before this thread I was think about having multiple rings on at a time since we have ten fingers. With another ring on, you could greatly increase one or two statistics. For example, using another Oroboros Band, thus increasing our power pip chance by 10% and our health by 110. You would have to pay crowns to do this, maybe 3000 crowns since it would be a big boost, especially in Azteca as the rings are much more powerful. Thoughts?

Dylan Thundersword
Level 47 Theurgist
I think that KingsIsle might think that would over power your character but I would be happy with two rings too.