Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 animated movie or TV show...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
I think there should be a tv series about wizard101. It'll be very cool. I love the tv advertisement about the two wizards fighting malistire. So can there be a tv show about wizard101??

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
OMG that sounds awesome! Maybe like make the abracadoodle archives to life on the tv screen!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
OOH! and some times on certain years should have a marathon where promo code comes out that givewizard101 weapon or pet or anything that's never seen in the game and is only on the show. I think there wuz a pokeman marathons and a special codes comes out or somethin coo ides thou

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
i totaly agree i would love to whatch the abracodoodle show on tv that would be awesome

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Forget TV and movies... there should be a Wizard101 musical!

(is it wrong that I've already cast half the NPCs?)
-von

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
AWESOME maybe like 7 wizards go on a cool quest

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
or maybe 14 wizards 7 girls and 7 boys so if that is there element and you are a girl you want it to be a girl same thing with a boy i would want that element (which i am not telling) to be a boy!

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
That will be awesome! But just to let you people know... I will be starting a wizard101 series in flipnote hatena... Each flipnote only lasts like 40 seconds, but it will be worth animation!

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Great ideal! We could even watch our own movies on wizard101 TV! If this is ever mentioned on the game then I'm totally doing a horror movie!

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
um... not everybody likes horror movies... sorry. i don't have the stomach for horror. XD lol i'm not against the idea though...

Defender
May 22, 2011
Maybe a couple wizards will be drawn to actually have their wizard ON the show. Random Drawing from a computer based system. One from every school will be picked. Like, one system for balance, one for life, one for death, one for myth, one for ice, one for storm, and one for fire. It should show them having new adventures each week!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
Maybe a couple wizards will be drawn to actually have their wizard ON the show. Random Drawing from a computer based system. One from every school will be picked. Like, one system for balance, one for life, one for death, one for myth, one for ice, one for storm, and one for fire. It should show them having new adventures each week!
that would be awesome!

maybe like "jeopardy" or whatever but with wzrd101 or prt101 trivia...

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
OMG that sounds awesome! Maybe like make the abracadoodle archives to life on the tv screen!
Abracadoodle could be a short before the actual show, and could be animated in the stick people style. They could start out the show with a problem of their own, and then they could show an episode in order to solve the problem.
The show could be animated like the commercials. The show could follow a boy and girl both on a quest to save the spiral who meet bumping into eachother at a library or in battle or something.
The show would promote Wizard101, show people new worlds, and teach people important life lessons. It may sound cheesy, but you can really disguise good life lessons if you make an adventure story. Not to sound like a baby, but My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic is a great show (perhaps a little dorky) and it teaches wonderful lessons on friendship.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
That would be an interestiing idea... KI has done good graphics on the malistaire advertisements. It would definitely be cool to see a movie/show on it. If the did a show maybe at like the end of every season they'd give away a code or have some kind of drawing maybe for crowns!

-Unknown Transcendent Sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
A movie would be nice! We should also be able to buy a camra for a hat and we will be able to record our fighting or whatever we do! And a TV to watch our recorded stuff! Please add this KI it would be awesome!!!!

Thanks for hearing this,

Alexandra Rosepettal Level 72

Always fight with the power of freindship and life

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
That would be awesome! They could totally make a show, especially since they did so good on the commercials. It would be awesome if at the end of every show they would give away a code or crowns!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Awesome! There could be 7 main characters one from each school. I like the marathon idea! It couds go for a week and each day would be a different school.....and on each day you get a code and get somethin from that school