Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen For Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I was thinking that KI should make the crowns henchmen available for gold. The prices wold be higher but it would be fair because a lot of wizards are struggling with Azteca and it would really be helpful if they would make this change. For example a level 90 life henchmen could cost 19,000 gold. ( please don't argue with the price) Many players are complaining about the new world even the strong ones who have soloed almost everything. It doesn't seem like you're giving us better gear besides the crafting gear so why not at least let the henchmen be available inthe crown shop for gold and crowns. It will be very difficult to make your pet perfect with spritely, pain giver, spell proof, and spell defy. Also the waterworks gear is getting very old and it won't help us last that long. Anyways back to the topic: Do you think we should be able to buy henchmen with a reasonable price of gold?

Please Respond,
Sean Ashthief
Level 80 Fire Archmage
( In test realm I am level 85 so I've been through at least half of Azteca to know how difficult it is)

Administrator
Henchmen dramatically shortcut the gameplay and as such will only be offered as a premium item and only for Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I agree with you that we need better dropped gear, but I think henchmen are good the way they are currently.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think a way around this would be to change how the Minions are handled, to make them more usable. I know in the link I'm about to post, somebody states that they don't want any new minions, and that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about making minions more usable/worthwhile.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/52838?reset=1

I think Minions are a good idea, but they lose their usefulness very quickly, and with the method I point out in that link, would allow them to grow in use along with you in the game. Also, NOT because it's my idea, but I don't think it would unbalance the game much if at all.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012