Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I love krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
i just finished krok on my first wizard and i loved it i'm sad to leave it lol but i was wondering do any quests take you back to krokotopia later on?

Nathan Griffinshade - Level 28 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
I don't know but sometimes spell quests take you to a place you have already been. I just got there on my second wizard and it is sooo fun

I went to Marleybone with a friend and trust me it is awesome Watch the rooftops because it is way hard to get past the monsters up there!

Nora Iceblossom lvl. 16 Ice
Scarlet Duskward lvl. 21 Myth

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Same here, everybody! I love the theme!my second favorite world after DS.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
i am a lvl 27 thugmatuge i think thats how you spell it

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
I like the theme and all, but I am a level 24 and still have trouble beating bosses without friends or summoning minions

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
I love Krokotopia as well. The Egyptian theme is intriguing, and the battle music is awesome! The only thing I don't like though, is that quite a few of the enemies in the Krokospinx are ice based, and since I am ice based as well, it takes longer to kill them.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I'm sooo close to finishing it (temple of storms) and I think I'll be sad to see it go because it's so familiar to me now... (I 'd it except the storm based enemies since I'm storm. boo.)

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Mrlolzez on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
i am a lvl 27 thugmatuge i think thats how you spell it
We spell it Thaumaturge.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
HuorSpinks on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
I love Krokotopia as well. The Egyptian theme is intriguing, and the battle music is awesome! The only thing I don't like though, is that quite a few of the enemies in the Krokospinx are ice based, and since I am ice based as well, it takes longer to kill them.
I am a level 59 storm on w101 and I absolutely love the world of krokotopia! I wish there was a high level part of krok or maybe KI could come out with a pagoda like dungeon but krok style.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i love it to one caracter has gone thought it

lvl39 necromancer (death)
lvl22 life

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Krokotopia is awesome I It Cody: lvl 19 almost 20. I have crockogator. Mount

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
KROKOTOPIA ROCKS! I just got membership and when i go to lvl 15 i went to krokotopia.i like the theme

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
You do go back to it, for a future optional side quest ( Which is next to impossible, most level 90's can't do it, and you get the option to receive it at level 60) So i suggest you don't accept it. The first part of it is in KT for a simple boss, then to a marleybone tower, the awful tower called spiral geographic society archives( I think)
Also known as the ware house. P.S. It starts with Proffesor balestrom. So I know at that point you get to go back, but I suggest you don't. ( Wow I really went of topic there, sorry )

Another way to go back is if your a balance wizard ( Which I am ) to go to your school on Krokospinx )

Any others ways??? Furniture shopping, or side quests you didn't do.

Thats all I know of. But I just hang out there just for fun!

-Angela Dragonstone
The wizard the rokz

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
If you're a balance wizard then you will go there again in the future for new spells.

Survivor
May 04, 2013
The bosses are hard and my friends have to help me a lot. and this one quest my friend just followed me because it was so hard. but in the end it was worth it. i leveled up from 20 to 24 almost 25 in just two days! the quests give you a lot of EXP. I got 600 EXP from one quest in krokotopia but only about 100 EXP in Grizzleheim
Stephanie Fireflame
Adept Pyromancer
lvl 24