Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP team needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Hello,
i was just wondering if there was anyone wanting to join my pvp team because i am trying to get my raiting back up since my team bailed on me for an ice wiz. there are some requirement to be on the team and i might have to test to see if you qualify. if you are interested reply so we can meet...
1. you must be at least a lvl 65

2. you must have resist like 29 or 28 on all schools

3. you must have at least text chat (sorry)

4. you must not be a constant trash talker or be a team player (NO 1v4 SAVES!)

5. lastly you must have fun
Thanks again for reading reply if you are interested

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I am a great wizard to 2v2 with. I am a Balabce with a myth mastery. I work well with Death Storm and Myth. its great with any of them but if you are not plz tell me what you are and level. I am an archmage and I will be pvping my butt of untill the fantastic world of Azteca comes out. so just let me know.

~ Aaron HexSphere
With out Balance, there would be chaos.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
I am looking for a team as well for my Ice, and I would like to join yours as i meet all the requirements except for the lvl one. But on my Ice character I have 40% universal resist, 45% resist to storm, 33% damage on Ice, I can heal and have 4098 health. But by the time you reply I would probably have 4100-4200+ health. I have a Myth mastery amulet and can be extremely supportive while still being defensive (for self) and slightly Offensive in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4. Originally I had gotten to Knight ranking in 1v1 until my rank was crushed by Various spammers (Judgement, Tempest) only because I don't come prepared to fight one tactic but a little of everything. My Ice is only lvl 63, but after hearing this, hopefully you could still accept me into your team? I am currently close to Veteran rank at 582 (Sergeant). If you do, where could we meet??

~Luke Moonshield, Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
i am also looking for a team too but you will at least be at lvl 40 and text chat so i can talk to ya and you have to have at least a awesome wand (for attacks sorry but buy one) and i really need to rank so much my heart is at maximum speed so if you wanna help plz do