Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help on a quest in krokotopia vault of ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
How do i get into the vault of ice? I get that i need to solve the tree riddles, but i at least need help on what to do , how do i solve the riddles what do i need to do? Please help, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks so much!
polobears247

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sarahbattlerider on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
How do i get into the vault of ice? I get that i need to solve the tree riddles, but i at least need help on what to do , how do i solve the riddles what do i need to do? Please help, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks so much!
polobears247
Two things ---

First, if you do a "search" for Vault of Ice at the top of this page, you will see that this question has been asked and answered many times.

Second, "the three riddles" is a side quest. Sometimes in the game we get a quest to go to an area where we don't have access yet. Continue to follow the storyline, and eventually Shalek The Wise will give you the main quest to go into The Vault of Ice. Then you can do both quests at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There are 3 boss type monsters in 3 of the "corners" of the dungeon, After each one is a riddle you need to solve along with the solution. After solving each of the 3 riddles, you'll see a line of text saying "You hear a lock break" or something similar. After you break all 3 locks, then you need to fight the main bad guy

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AluraMist2 on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Two things ---

First, if you do a "search" for Vault of Ice at the top of this page, you will see that this question has been asked and answered many times.

Second, "the three riddles" is a side quest. Sometimes in the game we get a quest to go to an area where we don't have access yet. Continue to follow the storyline, and eventually Shalek The Wise will give you the main quest to go into The Vault of Ice. Then you can do both quests at the same time.

Hope this helps.
I'm sorry. It looks like I might have mis-understood your question. I thought you were working on this side quest:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Tome_of_the_Fang

If you follow the help from the other two replies on here, it should get you through the Vault of Ice. After you finish the final battle with the Keeper of the Fang, that is where you finish the side quest from Zan'ne, and you take a rubbing from the Obelisk in the room. Sorry if I confused you.

(If "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)