Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is stronger?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
At points, do you think fire is stronger than storm?

Though storm is meant to be the strongest school, I can agree that fire might be stroger than our storm wizards ( no offense to all diviners )

To prove my point, fire has a ton of more health than storm wizards, which is really useful when you get to places like Avalon and have to do something solo because nobody is there and 7 am in the morning. Fire wizards have a better chance at surviving vs a storm.

Fire also has slightly better accuracy. Even though storm attacks more, fire is the 2nd most powerful school there is and i'm pretty sure it doesn't make too much of a difference. Any person can use like fireblade, elemental blades, and colossal on meteor strike and get a good amount of damage without using too many pips. I mean, you have to agree.

I'm not trying to make a fight or anything but who agrees and who disagrees?

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Fire is my secondary school and I am life. Fire is very hard to manage in my experience. Storm would be about the same just because the crucial damage these schools can inflict when cast. (Especially storm.)

The thing that has me worrying is that storm is becoming fairly weak. They lack accuracy in their spells and health. Fire and storm are fairly the most powerful schools spell-wise, but fire is slightly better...does anyone else have anything to say?

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Im not going to say any school is better than another. But for my 2 cents worth i have a fire wiz and with his set up the way it is now i can do a 1100 damage meteor on the first round or a 2200 with crit.

So yeah fire wizzys can be very powerful but no school is better than another. It all depends on what you need and what you dont.