Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Rank 10 Damage Spells

AuthorMessage
Administrator
New Rank 10 Damage spells for all schools! These powerful damage spells must be earned through a challenging quest specific to your main school of focus.

If you are a minimum of level 88 and have obtained your level 78 spell quest speak to your Professor to receive a quest for your level 88 spell.

Life School: To qualify for the quest "Spiny Happy People" Life Wizards must have completed "The Green Mile" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Balance School: To qualify for the quest "Hold That Tiger" Balance Wizards must have completed "It!" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Death School: To qualify for the quest "Avenging Assembly" Death Wizards must have completed "Bag of Bones" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Myth School: To qualify for the quest "Mark your Calendar" Myth Wizards must have completed "Eyes of the Dragon" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Storm School: To qualify for the quest "Storm Warning" Storm Wizards must have completed "Hearts in Atlantis" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Ice School: To qualify for the quest "Winter is Coming" Ice Wizards must have completed "Misery" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Fire School: To qualify for the quest "Sunny Fundays" Fire Wizards must have completed "Firestarter" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
New Rank 10 Damage spells for all schools! These powerful damage spells must be earned through a challenging quest specific to your main school of focus.

If you are a minimum of level 88 and have obtained your level 78 spell quest speak to your Professor to receive a quest for your level 88 spell.

Life School: To qualify for the quest "Spiny Happy People" Life Wizards must have completed "The Green Mile" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Balance School: To qualify for the quest "Hold That Tiger" Balance Wizards must have completed "It!" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Death School: To qualify for the quest "Avenging Assembly" Death Wizards must have completed "Bag of Bones" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Myth School: To qualify for the quest "Mark your Calendar" Myth Wizards must have completed "Eyes of the Dragon" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Storm School: To qualify for the quest "Storm Warning" Storm Wizards must have completed "Hearts in Atlantis" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Ice School: To qualify for the quest "Winter is Coming" Ice Wizards must have completed "Misery" quest and be Level 88 or higher.

Fire School: To qualify for the quest "Sunny Fundays" Fire Wizards must have completed "Firestarter" quest and be Level 88 or higher.
I seen my new balance spell thank you so much kingsisle! It is so good! Thank you. All these spells are really good.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Celestial Calender needs to be, you guessed it people! HIT ALL ENEMIES.
We myth wizards haven't gotten a hit all since level 42!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
i think it is asom dont u guys think that to

Survivor
May 16, 2009
bigshotgun on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
Thats so true! I have been saying that forever. Even though i can make frog hit big it would be nice to have a upper lvl all hit to make all enemies die really fast.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Man, i wished life would get another all hit spell.:(

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:

Please make the new death spell hit all with both attacks and make its side effect a little stronger so that after taking off that tower shield it will hit a little stronger than 250 for three rounds. Also, as I said make the original 850-950 to all enemies not just one. This spell will be useless to me unless you fix it because I love to 4v4 pvp.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Myth needs the rank 10 spell to be an AOE.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Community Leader
I saw a video of all the new spells. I love each and every one of them. Thank you Kingsisle. I do want to talk about Ponce De Gibbon using my favorite spell againist me . Really an interesting battle there. Bravo.

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
i love all the new spells, amazing work, especially the Calendar animation :)
but Storm Owl would be better if the damage decreased a tiny bit, and cleansed charm before attacking :P just a suggestion ^^

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Myth Spell = aoe= happy conjurers :D
Myth Spell= not aoe= sad conjurers. D:

This is my biggest problems with these spells. I don't even have a myth wizard! I feel sorry for all the conjurers out there who agree with me. Almost 50 levels without an Aoe spell. I think if this spell gets released on the live realm, you will see even less Myth wizards. I once did a test to see how many Myth wizards there were per one hundred wizards in Avalon. I saw 6 Myth Wizards. 6%. Please change this spell!

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Cra2ker on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Myth needs the rank 10 spell to be an AOE.
Uuuuhhhhh... alpha, theta, epsilon? the children of athena? area of effect? lol

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Wow the first over time attack for life thanks. Cant wait for Azteca! Keep up the good work.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
that myth card best be a multi-hit card i am tired of using earth on VERY hard enemies

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
JustBrandon on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
Man, i wished life would get another all hit spell.:(
I know there are plenty of times you need hit all spells because there is alot of solo playing, but it seems there are way too many life wizards trying to do damage in a group situation, WHY? - just sit back and heal and do your job, if you want to do damage make some other class

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
clueless wizard on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
I know there are plenty of times you need hit all spells because there is alot of solo playing, but it seems there are way too many life wizards trying to do damage in a group situation, WHY? - just sit back and heal and do your job, if you want to do damage make some other class
I agree with Dirtbike. It would have been nice for life to get another AoE and Myth needs one too.

And not to be rude, but, please don't say it is lifes job to just sit back and heal. Some of us life wizards do a lot of solo. We do help our friends when we can, but we are also fighters.

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
clueless wizard on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
Life have enough punch to out hit even some of the known damage schools when properly bladed, with decent damage stats and critical rate. Its a common mistake for other schools to expect life school to keep them at full health and heal them all the time even when it is not necessary. I don't heal if i think my team mates have enough life points to fight with me attacking alongside them. If someone tells me that i should heal only when I see their stats so poorly prepped to attack, I just offer to quit the group and gladly walk away.

Fluffy, Chewy, or better known as Forest Lord is a force to reckon with. Never underestimate it.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
Now That The Life Spell Has Been Upgraded Myth Seems Like The Weak One. I wish Myth Would actually get a really good spell for once :I

Like Make It attack All Enimies Or Increas Damage Or Pip Stealing, Just Something xD

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
bigshotgun on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
You dont need a Aoe spell. Myth isnt a Aoe Type of School. Its more about summoning hard hitting Spells And minions, and planning to overthrough your enimes at any time. The Mobbing clases Are the elemental in there own way. Storm doesnt need blades. Fire Doesnt but Middle Damage. Ice needs Blades To get Good Damage it evens it out. Stop complaining. If no Aoe spells come out for myth so be it. By the way you Conjurers are whining you dont deserve it Its rediculous. Honestly, the only people who should be complaining, is Life, Thats it Period....

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
Whats new rank 10 spells though? I Can't wait for Azteca to come out

Survivor
Oct 27, 2010
MYTH IS OVERDUE !

I am very upset that KI did not make the decision to reward myths with a new Aoe spell. Frog and Earthquakes are getting old and are not providing enough strength to deal with newer and higher level enemies. For a school who summons help we are lacking on minion updates also. If they made the decision to make Myth's rank 10 spell a single hit spell they should make it summon a minion for us also instead stealing a single pip. What is a single pip going to do for us honestly???