Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Launcher

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2009
When I log in the game and all of the data is checked for any patches in the game, it stops dead at this;

File Process Patching:...nd_Dialouge-WorldData.wad

I tried closing the launcher then reopening it, but it said that Wizard101 was already running on my computer and I might need to restart the computer to play Wizard101.

Normally I connect to the game using FiOS, however now I am using a high-speed broadband connection. I am using the same computer that I did with the FiOS connection.

Can anyone help me with this?

Administrator
Sorry you're having troubles young Wizard.

The first step is to find that file you're stuck on (usually in C:\Program Files\KingsIsle Entertainment\Wizard101\Data\GameData)
and delete the file that's giving you all the trouble.

Run Wizard101 again, and you will download the most recent version of that file.

If you still get stuck on that file (and it is a big one, so you may want to give it a few minutes) you can manually download it from here:
http://versionllnw.us.wizard101.com/WizPatcher/LatestBuild/Data/GameData/Sound_Dialogue-WorldData.wad
Just click on that and you will be given the option to download the file directly, put it in the Wizard101\Data\GameData folder mentioned above.

Still no luck? Time to contact Mr Lincoln through the Help & Support tab on the left.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 09, 2009