Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yardbirds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
ok
this topic has previously been posted me a number of times, but going to post it again. Is there anyone who has found all 10 of the yardbirds? If there is, will you please share your info with me. 1st I'll need to have the exact location of yardbirds # 2 & 3 in Savarstood pass. ( have a general location of one already,)(spider camp by the tree) but when I look there, I either can't find it or it just isn't there. Next yardbird # 5 located in Vigrind Roughland.then there is the location of yardbird # 8 in Helgrind Warren follwed lastly by yardbirds #'s 9 & 10 located in Ravenscar (which I cannot enter yet) Please help

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Well, you can look that stuff up on the web, but let's see if I can do it from memory ...

The one by the fallen tree is *not* in the spider camp, but one road up (if that makes any sense). Head toward the tree on your map, but kind of keep to the left. There's a path that leads slightly uphill, and it's right at the base of that fallen tree (not the hollow tree with the spiders).

Second one I'm thinking is in the Boar's camp, behind the boss' hut.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Thnx
You were right. Have you been able to located any of the others yet? Also have you gotten the Lore of Runes quest yet? If you have,, and done any of it,, I could use a hint as to the locations of them.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Yes, I've been all the way through Grizzleheim, and found all the yardbirds -- sometimes with the help of lists posted on the internet. I don't wish to post the list here for several reasons, but let's just say they're easily googled. (Wizard101Central is a great resource.)

Usually, the point of the Zeke quests is to force you to explore the world, keeping your eyes open as you go. The problem with Grizzleheim is that they changed the spots where the quest objects can be found. Rather than have them in the open along routes that you would normally travel (as in most of the zones), the yardbirds have been hidden in weird, out-of-the-way spots. The only way to find them is to specifically go hunting in every nook and cranny, or to go look up the information.

As for the Lore of Runes -- I've probably done it, but I don't recognize the name. Is there a particular question you had about it?

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Yes I do
It is given to you by Erik Wyndrune (who is standing outside one of the shops in Northgard.) He says that if you want to learn more about the history of Grizzleheim then you must seek the runes that appear on various stones throughout the Grizzleheim world. My question is and has always been,exactly where are the locations of those particular stones? The actual quest is called the Lore of Runes if that helps. As far as googling for the info about the YBs, Do I just type in Yardbirds and do a google search?

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Ah -- Those runes. What you're talking about is the "History" quest. That's identical to the History quests you've probably followed in other zones. You're looking for little pedestals with books on top of them. Just so happens that these books tell the story of Runes.

Don't worry about finding a list to locate them all. Just like in the other zones, you'll see them in the final battle within each zone.

As for the Google search, yes "Wizard101 Yardbirds" ought to find you what you need to know.