Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

threat spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
They are supposed to make the enemy (non player, meaning the computer generated bad guys) more or less likely to attack you. If you have a card that generates more threat, the enemy is more likely to attach you. If you have a card that reduces threat, the monster is supposed to not want to attack you, but attack the other person in your group.

Hope this helps.

Just to be clear, it doesn't effect players. So, in PVP I wouldn't bother using those cards.

Explorer
May 24, 2009
csmeat wrote:
They are supposed to make the enemy (non player, meaning the computer generated bad guys) more or less likely to attack you. If you have a card that generates more threat, the enemy is more likely to attach you. If you have a card that reduces threat, the monster is supposed to not want to attack you, but attack the other person in your group.

Hope this helps.

Just to be clear, it doesn't effect players. So, in PVP I wouldn't bother using those cards.
thanks a lot . but then why do you want a card that makes more threat?

Survivor
May 28, 2009

threat cards put more liklyness that the enemy will hit you. its used for if like,if some one is low on health (NOT YOU) and there is no heal card in your or there hand. you would use a threat to make the guy hit you not the person with low health. make sents?
i dont use mine very much. cause i have a peace one and i have a lot of more health than other grandmasters and i am always trying to be the one being hit.

see ya in the spiral
Autumn Swiftgem