Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question for life students

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
What kind of gear would you be looking at?

I have some that's +Outgoing Heals
I have some that adds to my power pip percentange
and I have some of your off-the-shelf health/mana gear

it's a bit of a mish mash, and I feel as though it's holding me back. What 'statistics' should I be looking at for good healing gear?

Thank you for the help!

Savannah Rainwhisper
Journeyman Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well.... I look at the same kined of gear you look at most of the time but depinding on your lvl you can buy one thing like for example a robe and it can have health,mana,and strangth. i know that becase most of my freind's are life and we allways talk to each other and try to fined the best deals all throuout the spiral.So really i try to fined stuff that can give me more health and mana and strangth.It's hard but it pay's off in the long run.

Amanda OwlRider Lvl32

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I concentrate mainly on hp and pip bonuses. I'm not going to be healing people if I can't live long enough to cast that 3 to 6 pip heal on others let alone myself.

Power pip bonuses help a ton in getting those big heals off much more quickly.

My third consideration are items that give me defensive cards, especially shield cards that my school doesn't cover. Shielding yourself and others is even more important than healing.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
It kinda depends on what you want. If you want a lot of health then get health multipliers on everything. Or if you want to strengthen your attacks then get attack multipliers and so on. Right now on my Theugist I have +128 health and +5% power pip on my hat, +9% life attack and +14% life defense, on my coat, +3% power pip and +3% life attack and + 6% life defense on my boots, my wand gives me +1 pip at start, my athame gives me +130 health and + 98 mana, my ring gives me +6% power pip +8% outgoing heal.
So it just really depends on what you want to do.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Thank you all very much for the input!

I play a very supportive role, my family and I travel throughout the spiral together and they constantly need mending so I don't do much offensive work. I think I'll take a look into HP and Pip gear, goodness knows I never have enough pips!

Savannah Rainwhisper
Journeyman Theurgist