Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Digmoore Station Ticket Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Hello,

I've been experiencing a bug in the Digmoore Station. Sporadically, when just walking through the station I get a message that I "Don't Have a Ticket". Even though I'm not trying to get on a balloon. It doesn't happen consistently, but just out of the blue it pops up.

It's more annoying than anything, but if it's easy to find an fix it would be nice.

Thanks for the fun, addicting game

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
jdebruin wrote:
Hello,

I've been experiencing a bug in the Digmoore Station. Sporadically, when just walking through the station I get a message that I "Don't Have a Ticket". Even though I'm not trying to get on a balloon. It doesn't happen consistently, but just out of the blue it pops up.

It's more annoying than anything, but if it's easy to find an fix it would be nice.

I think what is happening is that when someone tries to get on without a ticket EVERYONE gets that message. I not only got it while getting on the craft (I had a ticket) but when I was trying to BUY the ticket. What is annoying is they don't know everyone is getting it (I hope) and try several times before they give up.

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
ImBlueAngel wrote:
jdebruin wrote:
Hello,

I think what is happening is that when someone tries to get on without a ticket EVERYONE gets that message. I not only got it while getting on the craft (I had a ticket) but when I was trying to BUY the ticket. What is annoying is they don't know everyone is getting it (I hope) and try several times before they give up.

i know it is soooo annoying. it just takes up space in your mission log
paul fireward master pyromancer