Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Book Mark Library

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
We all know the buttons that Mark our current position and return us to that place, right? Do you just hate when you have to Mark a new place, but the old bookmarked location is also very important, and you don't want to lose it?

It would be a lot more convenient and efficient, if we could save Marks in a Library in our Magic Books, maybe as an appendix to Realm Switching. Somewhere in there.

These Marks would be forever and permanent, unless or until the Player decides, for whatever the reason, to delete the Mark from a specific location. Each entry would have a Go To Location option, like in the Friends List -- and a Delete option, for when or if said location no longer needs to be Marked.

As for the current Return To Location Button, that button would return the Player to the most recent location Marked, and would continue to work as it does now.

The diff would be that we'd have a lot more freedom and control over places that we need to return to later. 8)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i love your idea it should be implemented into the next update. i always have that problem but having at least two marks would be nice. your idea is much better though. the game designers should seriously consider this great idea!! two thumbs up here!! :D :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
it is both a good idea, and bad.
My idea is that, based of your's, having more then 1 porting pad set, but NOT perminent!!! that is completly unrealistic, and also onto that the porting pads that arent set in the lttle bookmark (meaning the 1 that can be erased) should cost 1/2 of what they do now and the ones that can be saved cost what they do now

Defender
May 28, 2009
I agree. The potential problem I see with this however is that we will also need to option to name the marks (e.g. Watson on Scotland Yard Roof) or else you will end up having 7 marks that all have the same name. How will you know which one to pick? So far I have not been able to name anything in this game. Even the names that I do have choices for are just that, "Choices", not me using my keyboard to type in a name. If KI would allow us to name the marks then this would be a fantastic addition to the game but it would be pretty worthless without that functionality.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
megaflare wrote:
i love your idea it should be implemented into the next update. i always have that problem but having at least two marks would be nice. your idea is much better though. the game designers should seriously consider this great idea!! two thumbs up here!! :D :D

Thank you, Megaflare.