Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Players with Level 17 but with very low health!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
I have have started me some new character to play since my Storm character has already maxed on levels.

Well all my characters are in Krok now. And they are at level 15 to 20. And the health is about 1200 or above. Well the other day I was playing and I noticed that there are a lot of players that are at levels 15 to 17 but with health at or below 900. And then they join your battles and add more monsters and they can't always survive the attacks so you are left to either heal them so they can help with the battle or you will have to face all 4 monsters on your own.

And the problem is that they don't bother to wear the clothes that will up their health and stats. And you get clothes from quests to wear.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Runstorm1981 wrote:
I have have started me some new character to play since my Storm character has already maxed on levels.

Well all my characters are in Krok now. And they are at level 15 to 20. And the health is about 1200 or above. Well the other day I was playing and I noticed that there are a lot of players that are at levels 15 to 17 but with health at or below 900. And then they join your battles and add more monsters and they can't always survive the attacks so you are left to either heal them so they can help with the battle or you will have to face all 4 monsters on your own.

And the problem is that they don't bother to wear the clothes that will up their health and stats. And you get clothes from quests to wear.

i know i am lvl 18 and have 1121 and 131 mana thats not fun when they have so low health

Explorer
May 24, 2009
Runstorm1981 wrote:

i bet they are storm wizards(diviners)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I am level 18 and I only have 804 health. The only way I can think of getting higher health is getting clothes that give you a lot of health. It might be expensive, but it will be worth it.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Honestly it depends on what cloths you chose to wear. I currently run a lvl 18 life wizard and have about 930 hit points. Yes fairly low but I chose to forego more life and mana for a big power pip percentage. I have 2 grandmasters so far and am fairly comfortable with my choices but bearing that in mind I don't have to have the coolest looking cloths and I have a good grasp on how to best approach a situation.

Just rambling there a bit but my point is just because you don't have high hit points doesn't mean you are going to die all the time. Obviously there are some that will but maybe those just need some direction.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
i dont think its fair in krok 2 monsters can face 1 person and there not even bosses :thumbdown

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Until you are really into the lvls, some people dont get some stuff about appropriate clothing. Especially beginers that dont know much about the game and how to survive. In my journeyman days, it was all about the looks. I wasnt paying attention to the facts of health, mana, etc. Finally i just noticed that this robe can up my health! But other schools have lower life. Because of low life, their clothing will give them low life, too. Some people have plain opinon. Some care about uping their mana, resist, damage, power pip chance, not everyone cares about increasing their life. It either depends on whats most important to the player, the fact of low-life schools, or the fact that their not paying attention or are beginners.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I'm a Lv20 Thuergest named Megan Mistrider and what I did was I took the best of my Clothes and bought a new ring for my person and then Stitched all the clothes I needed to what i wanted them to look like and what they would do and i'm kinda hard to kill now. :P :D :-) :) :-o 8)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
My characters name is Marcus Mythcaster (bet you can't tell what school i'm in ) and I fight alot and do alot of quests and i actually find really good clothes to wear that give a LOT of health. What i do with all the clothes that aren't as good as the ones i'm wearing, or clothes that are only for a certain school is i SELL THEM! So i have a LOT OF MONEY!!!