Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck with no quests at level 17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2009
How can i get more quests i cannot get anymore? Im just really confused beacause without quests it will take forever to get

Heather Thunderstalker level 17 journeyman diviner

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
kaitlyn244 wrote:
How can i get more quests i cannot get anymore? Im just really confused beacause without quests it will take forever to get

do you remember the last task you worked on? That would help!

Developer
Are you in Krokotopia? Do you remember the last quest you did?

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Try to do all your quests that you didnt finish and if you have no more quests keep looking around the world that you are and try to talk to everyone that has a question mark or an exclmation point. Hoped this helped. :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I was stuck at level 18 -- all quests that I had access to were completed. The only way to gain more was to buy access to new areas.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
kaitlyn244 wrote:

ok if you are able to find me i will help u allu need to do is go in the tomb of
storms i'm a lvl 26 and still at kroktopia to in the tomb of storms u will find a ghost talk to him and get more quests

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
i just got to krok lvl ten and i am SO boerd because everything is so hard for me

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
kevinros wrote:
i just got to krok lvl ten and i am SO boerd because everything is so hard for me

Level 10 is too low, you should go back to Wizard City and complete all the quests there--that will get you to at least 15.