Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fight the Masters.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Hey I have an Idea. When you finished all the quests you can possible do, and your at grand master level. What if you get to challenge the school teachers! It would be a 1vs1 only and you get the chance to fight your Masters to see if you surpassed them. No loot, or experience would be retrieved, try to show who's boss >:). And if you beat all of the school teachers, you try to beat Head Master Wizard, on 1vs1. (sounds scary o.o)

I though it was a good idea, does anyone agree?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
That'd be fun to see if their fighting style compares to how you developed your own.

I like the idea. Maybe you could get a special badge from it?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Interesting idea. If you beat your School Instructor, you get your characters portrait on the Schools' Hall of Fame wall.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Revengerguy wrote:
Hey I have an Idea. When you finished all the quests you can possible do, and your at grand master level. What if you get to challenge the school teachers! It would be a 1vs1 only and you get the chance to fight your Masters to see if you surpassed them. No loot, or experience would be retrieved, try to show who's boss >:). And if you beat all of the school teachers, you try to beat Head Master Wizard, on 1vs1. (sounds scary o.o)

I like the idea a lot. There is one thing I would change, however. If you are strong enough to beat your professors, I really thing you should get experience, and loot. In fact, a very special kind of loot. For example, if you win over Greyrose, you could commonly get a special robe, but if you were lucky a ice/winter theme castle.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Dijio wrote:
Revengerguy wrote:

I like the idea a lot. There is one thing I would change, however. If you are strong enough to beat your professors, I really thing you should get experience, and loot. In fact, a very special kind of loot. For example, if you win over Greyrose, you could commonly get a special robe, but if you were lucky a ice/winter theme castle.

yeah that seems much better then no xp. i think also maybe a school themed sword, and it be 125 damage, sense they are masters lvl 50 required of course, trade maybe, not sure if it be fair or not, also anytime you defeat them you ALWAYS get an item, maybe with a spell card that is only avalable by that school? like frostbite/steal ward immolate/ steal charm ect. it could maybe give you 2 but you pick which 1 you want for each battle, seems cool if you ask me, but if they do make it so you can fight teachers PLZ make the designs AWESOME i mean EPIC AWESOME, the schools symbol and the whole works, i liked a frost robe from ms, think it was from death oni, that 1 was cool, maybe similiar to its

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
I thought of that too and I wish they were players on they game, because I want to see them fight each other