Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help? Find it here!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Hey people. Wolf Stardust Lv.26 Necromancer here. If anyone needs help with anything, post it here and I will find a way to help you. I have all quest in Wiz. City, so I can help with anything. I am usally on Wu area1. See ya later!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Taco5754 wrote:
Hey people. Wolf Stardust Lv.26 Necromancer here. If anyone needs help with anything, post it here and I will find a way to help you. I have all quest in Wiz. City, so I can help with anything. I am usally on Wu area1. See ya later!

How do you get to the quest where you can get into Mooshu?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Beat Lord NightShade, Krokopatra and Meowiarty? ( Not sure if spelled right ) You also must follow the quests till you have to fight them!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Well then, if you did all of the quests in wizard city then can you tell me where is the best place to find mist wood and cat tail reagents for crafting?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
richard1234 wrote:
Well then, if you did all of the quests in wizard city then can you tell me where is the best place to find mist wood and cat tail reagents for crafting?

You can find Mist Wood in most places with grassy areas with trees. I found some in Unicorn Way, Triton Aveune( On the first little island in the road), and a couple of other places.

Cat tail can be found in water. Like a lake, a river, or another source of water.Good Luck!

:) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Hey pepole, it is me again. I just wanted to bring up that not only can i help you with Wiz. City, But also Krokotopia. Just beat it. I can help with the Locations of the Smiths and Beetles too. Anything. OK see ya later.