Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

potions and mana

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009

We all need potions and mana right? well what if when your mana ws at full and your potions were empty and you didnt have enough time to play mini games well why not just find the blue things and make those help fill your potions? could you do that that would be nice cause most of the time i cant wast time playing mini games

Administrator
Hilda Brewer in the Fairegrounds will gladly refill those potion bottles for you!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Hilda Brewer in the Fairegrounds will gladly refill those potion bottles for you!

For money.

Hero
May 19, 2009
true she will fill your potions... for a hefty price and the price to refill your potions only increses as your mana rises. I for one think that playing the mini-games are very boring and a waste of time. i try to avoide using my potions as much as possible so long as i can stay away from those dreaded fairgrounds

you should at least have your mana regenerate just like your health

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i cant wast time at the fair grounds but i can go look for the little blue mana things i think it would be easier if you make it regenerate like health or just pick the little blue sparkles and those would help fill your mana and potions or both if you want :

Survivor
May 25, 2009
and when you have three potions like i di its a pretty big price to fill them all and i cant afford this so i go trough the day with none and when die i cant heal for a while i need some way to help get potions another way for free