Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taskmaster Djal; Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
So, my friend any I just found this boss, to do the quest, and when we entered the area, there were four minions, and the boss himself standing around. We found this to be odd, but figured that it was just the way it was. So, after defeating all four in that instance, one minion was left standing around, and the quest still kept saying 'defeat Taskmaster Djal'. Again, we found this odd, so we ran up to the last minion, to see if maybe we need to kill this one as well before the quest would register that we fought said boss, and we could move on. Upon killing the last minion, low and behold, the quest helper is still telling us to defeat taskmaster Djal.

Um, what's happening? Is this a bug or glitch in the games coding? Or are we missing something...

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
When I go to fight the taskmaster, he isnt even there. I check back regularly to see if he is there but he never is......

Xinaed wrote:
So, my friend any I just found this boss, to do the quest, and when we entered the area, there were four minions, and the boss himself standing around. We found this to be odd, but figured that it was just the way it was. So, after defeating all four in that instance, one minion was left standing around, and the quest still kept saying 'defeat Taskmaster Djal'. Again, we found this odd, so we ran up to the last minion, to see if maybe we need to kill this one as well before the quest would register that we fought said boss, and we could move on. Upon killing the last minion, low and behold, the quest helper is still telling us to defeat taskmaster Djal.

Um, what's happening? Is this a bug or glitch in the games coding? Or are we missing something...

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
You can't find him via the arrow. Click M, and open the map. He'll be on the map, and you just go there to get him. It's on the other side of the hallways.