Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My backpack says it's full but...

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I have filled my backpack, dorm storage to capacity, so I have trying to sell some of the stuff off. After getting rid of many items, my pack says there are 67 items in there, but I counted around 20 from hats to cards, where are the other items, so I can reduce my pack items? I need to get it empty so that I can sell off stuff that's in my bank? Currently, I have 105 in bank and 100 in shared. I don't have any place else to store.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Household items count, so try emptying that (best way is to just drop them in your dorm room/house at random....storage)

Defender
May 29, 2009

your backpack is probably full of furniture too. you'll have to place it in your house. I wish KI would make an easier way to sell things in bulk. My bank and shared bank are full too. But I think the only things you can sell have to be in your backpack. So that means multiples trips back and forth. (Is there a trick to making this more efficient?)

Can i make a selling "basket" and fill it with all the stuff from my backpack, bank, shared bank that I don't want and push one button to sell it all?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Nope. I thought of that too, so I sold it all, since I don't use it.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
carterma wrote:

your backpack is probably full of furniture too. you'll have to place it in your house. I wish KI would make an easier way to sell things in bulk. My bank and shared bank are full too. But I think the only things you can sell have to be in your backpack. So that means multiples trips back and forth. (Is there a trick to making this more efficient?)

Can i make a selling "basket" and fill it with all the stuff from my backpack, bank, shared bank that I don't want and push one button to sell it all?

That would be fantastic! I get tired of running back and forth. Having to empty my back pack is tiresome and it's confusing when stuff I need to sell has multiples .of the same thing.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Check your backpack's housing slots (sort of resembles the equipment menu). You probably have items in there (although I think it's sort of weird that, for example, 10 full-sized trees for a yard would take up the same amount of space as 10 hats). :P You can store your extra furniture that you don't want to be in your house or dorm room in your attic, which can hold 100 items just like the bank.

-Scarlet Angelbane

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Thanks, but I figured out the problem. Even after you sell the item, it still may be additional items of the same thing, so you have to keep hitting sell until there isn't anything there any longer. Thanks again for all the help.