Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP I NEED A SWORD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Hi everyone

My name is Luke Strongpants ( i know it's kind of a weird name), i need help getting a fire sword, i already defeated the jade oni like a million times and i didnt get his sword, i am in lvl 40 and all i keep getting is his athame which gives me hydra. If someone knows how to get fire swords please reply.

THNX :)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
i believe it is not the jade oni that drops a fire sword but someone in the tree of life

i hope i helped :)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
If you have enough gold saved you could check the bazaar from time to time.

Swords tend to sell quickly, but I grabbed a nice balance on there last week.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Defender
Dec 14, 2008
the fire sword is dropped by oakheart in village of sorrow just to let ya know..... but only grizzle blades can be sold on bazaar and they tend to be a bit more expensive but not much only like 12k and people buy them up fast i mean fast fast....

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Okay here are the swords I know of.

Fire-Oakheart-Village of Sorrow-Wavebringer side quest
Storm-Jade Oni-Jade Palace-Emperor's Palace
Death-Tomugawa the Evil-Ancient Burial Grounds
Ice-Plague Oni-Shiritaki Temple

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
ya the bazaar has good stuff. i got pillar of ice and i think it was lambeant blade from there. ice and fire. look at lambeant blade if its fire ya want but ya know where i can find a good death wand?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
oakheart also drops a REALLY RARE necklace that gives uh? i wrote it down somewhere... here it is centaur a life attack from oakheart. i got that from asking aaround in ds

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
pqowalskzmxn wrote:
Hi everyone

My name is Luke Strongpants ( i know it's kind of a weird name), i need help getting a fire sword, i already defeated the jade oni like a million times and i didnt get his sword, i am in lvl 40 and all i keep getting is his athame which gives me hydra. If someone knows how to get fire swords please reply.

Oakheart gives the fire sword

Survivor
May 03, 2009
pqowalskzmxn wrote:
Hi everyone

there is a fire staff which is stronger than a sword that you get in dragon spyre it takes some work but the power is very powerful trust me