Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my friend is five levels away from me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
ok i don't get this i'm doing the same quests as my friend but he is level forty-eight and i am only forty-three we have been working on the same quests for the past two days and he is still higher than me how is this possible we have been working on dragonspyre quests by the way. since we have been working on the same quests how is he higher than me?

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Have you been using overpowered spells on bosses? Has he done more street fights than you? Has he farmed more bosses for equipment than you? These are three things that will up his XP.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Are you actually taking the same quests as him? Or just joining him on his quests?

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
Are you actually taking the same quests as him? Or just joining him on his quests?

I totally agree with KinsDad!!!!!!! Lol

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
PeteWhite wrote:
Have you been using overpowered spells on bosses? Has he done more street fights than you? Has he farmed more bosses for equipment than you? These are three things that will up his XP.

also doing levels like "Ice Vault" over and over till the quest dont give you xp anymore helps a ton

Survivor
May 22, 2009
That may be because he has done more side quests then you.