Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wheres my quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
ok i was doing a quest to talk to the grizzleheim king. so after i went and talked to that dude bonjorn [ i think thats how you spell it] he didnt give me anthother quest to do and i still havent talk to the king. now my friend also finished at the same time i did but he got a new quest and talked to the king and all that stuff. so What in the world happened to my quest!?!?!?!?!

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
I have the same problem. The dude told me that I needed to rest after all that hard work. Um, Okay, and now what?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Same problem, My Death Wizard finished Mirkholm Keep and had to go speak with Bjorn Ironclaws. He talked a little and then that was it. I checked my Quest Log and nothing was there. I tried to initiate more dialogue with Bjorn and there is no dialogue option. I don't have a quest from him.

I can't get into Ravenscar, so I just headed to Nedavellir and started to going into the different Instanced areas. By the way, Hall of Valor is a good challenge for anyone, My little level 35 Death Wizard just couldn't quite handle it solo, I don't have reshuffle!

Even after the patch, I still can't get into Ravenscar, can't get to the King, and Bjorn is silent.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Me too guys :( after we got done with Munin the other night i went to turn that in to Bjorn Ironclaws and he sad i deserved a rest for all the hard work. And ........ that was it lol. Meanwhile, there are still three areas I think of Grizz left. CAN WE HEAR FROM AND ADMIN ON THIS PLEASE? we cannot go any further in Grizzleheim people! at least not quest/story wise.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you are the correct level, you will get the quest. I think they are:
1st quest line at 5th
2nd quest line at 20th (Pass)
3rd quest line at 26th
4th quest line at 30th
5th at ???

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
the same thing happened to me. But when i teleported to one of my friends(lvl 45)it said hall of valor so then i teleported to commons and it was at grizzleheilm so that made me think maybe they tell you to come back at a certain lvl

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I can't believe we havent received a reply from an admin on this. there are SO many people in our same position. Once you get done with Munin that's IT there are no more quests as far as I can tell. Do we get the next quest to move on in Grizz at a later level or WHAT? PLEASE REPLY KI.

Connor LegendWeaver
Lvl 39 Sorcerer
Stuck in the Middle of Grizzleheim :(

Administrator
We understand there's some confusion, but remember Grizzleheim is a parallel world, and you still need to complete your assignments in Krokotopia, Marleybone and MooShu too!

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.
When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.
When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Thanks for the reply Prof. However, i just turned 40 and got two bubbles from Ambrose and when i went to see him he had nothing. So what do I do to start the King and I? Just go to Ravenscar? or go see Bjorn? help?

Connor LegendWeaver
Lvl 40 Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
OK Finally. Even though the Ambrose bubbles are bugged and turn out to be nothing, you can go back to Bjorn at level 40 and he will send you in to talk to the King. Talk to the King inside (and dont forget to grab the book) and he will give you the quest to defeat Jotun. I am assuming that the three instances of Nedevellir including the Hall of Valor (Jotun) come before Ravenscar since i still cant get in there yet. Thanks again Professor and all.

Connor LegendWeaver
Lvl 41 Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I'm having same problems. Quest disappeared. Working at Frostholm, lvl 26 Pyromancer. Defeated Ivan what's his name, showed the true identity and then nothing. No where to go and my quest has disappeared. Hopefully, don't have to repeat this again. Anyone else having problems with dialogue playing "catch up". You wait a minute and dialogue and points are awarded. Wait another minute. Same thing again?? I'm getting confused.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Thanks prof. but it didn't help. :( I am a lvl 48 ice wizard and i have done everything I know of up to this. Merle called me for the start of the quest and when i went to his office... he said NOTHING! Then i tried to get to the king of GrizzleHeim but it wouldn't let me. I don't think i missed anything, is it maybe just a bug? A lot of people are missing it so its either a bug or a hidden quest of some sort. :P :P :P

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Ok, I no longer care! Celestia has come and I continue to lvl nevertheless. However I do have a glitch in celestia as well. It tells me to go to a place in the door to the temples but it wont let me! And I know this one is a glitch because i heard complaints before!

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
It might be a glitch or something.
Nothing to worry about, they're probably fixing it.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. I have been working on my second wizard (Storm). After I spoke to the king who told me to fight Jontu then my quests ended. I haven't been able to get back on track with the Grizzleheim quests. I did NOT have this problem with my first wizard (Fire).

Admin people, please help with this problem. It's getting very frustrating. I'm thinking of canceling my subscription due to so many bugs that keep occuring.

AJRochford wrote:
I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. I have been working on my second wizard (Storm). After I spoke to the king who told me to fight Jontu then my quests ended. I haven't been able to get back on track with the Grizzleheim quests. I did NOT have this problem with my first wizard (Fire).

Admin people, please help with this problem. It's getting very frustrating. I'm thinking of canceling my subscription due to so many bugs that keep occuring.

Please contact customer support at support@wizard101.com. Explain to them where you are stuck and they will point you in the right direction.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I am sorry to all the players and professors I have bothered. I found a quest in mirkholm keep that led to the battle with jotun. For all of you who the king wont speak with I recommend you look around a bit more.
Finally after almost 6 months i have found the way to get to RavenScar! :-) :-) :-)

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Polymorph Wizard
Lvl. 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We understand there's some confusion, but remember Grizzleheim is a parallel world, and you still need to complete your assignments in Krokotopia, Marleybone and MooShu too!

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.
When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.
When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

i am lvl 60 so mine wont show

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
I have a lvl 30 death wizard and when i finishd battling muin what's his face i went to bjorn ironclaws he said that i had to take a rest. IT HAS BEEN A DAY!
i want to finish grizzleheim so that i can finish that world and move on!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I have gotten to Level 30 and visited to Merle Ambrose. He told me something about a 'black bird' and visiting Bjorn Ironclaws. I did and I have no idea what happened but I didn't get the quest 'Full Grizzle Jacket' after talking to Bjorn. Did I do something wrong?

Amber, Ice & Lvl 30

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
FairyGirl1432 wrote:
I have a lvl 30 death wizard and when i finishd battling muin what's his face i went to bjorn ironclaws he said that i had to take a rest. IT HAS BEEN A DAY!
i want to finish grizzleheim so that i can finish that world and move on!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ

If you look at the pattern:
Savarrstood Pass .................................. lvl 20
? (first time you meet Lief) .............lvl 25
Mirkholm Keep ........................................ lvl 30
Ravenscar .................................................. lvl 40
All the equipment and everything on wintertusk is lvl 52, and up, so I don't antisipate it opening till lvl 50 at least. Also the enemies go critical like celestia. It's still a side world training grounds, wich is what grizzleheim always has been.