Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice quest in marlybone is unfair!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
7TinkerBell7 wrote:
I am balance and i would really like help with my boss I have to beat two bosses at same time I need someone else who needs to get it too to come to regent's square and meet me there. contact me any way you can but I probably won't be on this forum again. I put it to notify when a reply is posted so i'll try and keep a lookout.
You do not actually have to fight those two bosses. You can just sneak past them and grab the item which is in the back of the room. Hope this helps!

By Daniel WyrmBlood level 40 Sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
i love the hard quest, malistaire was a pathetic boss as well as huge let down.this is a time to look at there class .. go to the bazaar if you lack TP(training points)get few shields from there class and multi hit spells.i have did this on a few accounts its all about tactics as well as timing. hope this helps

Brandon..

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I have that quest too but I can't get to Chelsea court. I know you have to take the ballon but when do you get permission to go there? I'm level 28 Ice mage.

~ Alura Winterbreeze lv. 28 Ice mage

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
It was challenging but not overly hard. After quickly looking over this thread I guessed they would have higher than normal HPs and took the advice of tweaking my deck just for that fight.

Based on what school they were showing I put in shields to cover the most likely damage types, put up layers of shields and set up the traps / blades. Blizzard to weaken, took out the assistant, then took down Nimeh.

Good quest!

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
non8er wrote:
I really had i hard time with the MB balance quest (the one to get judgement)
and i had to fight some one with 1,900 and some one with 1,300 health with my only good attacks being spectral blast and locust swarm :(

Well, I had my balance do that too, and I used my minion ( first few times didn't appear. D: ) Finally, it appeared, and trust me, it helps a LOT. :D. (If you didn't win this yet, you probably have already won it though). Good Luck with your furture challenges! :). Kimberly, level 45 balance.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
wittywiz wrote:
ok so i am obviously an ice wizard. I was doing the quest where you defeat Nimah the wicked and i am lvl 38 and i cant even kill this banshe! :? So i was wondeing if any ice wiards were also habing this problem. If you have any tips or you have this problem too plz post me a message.

P.S if your wondering no you cant have people help you.

Every School Quest is hard, I am a master pyromaster (level 40) but the fire quest was VERY hard! We had to beat a lost soul from Unicorn Way! Just kidding! For the marleybone quest we had to beat Mr. Incinerator and another boss in the same battle. UNFAIR! But i won!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
i had trouble at first but i finely defeated her :) hope you do well

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard
Wizard101-the game the trys to be great-and succeeds!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
just summon some minions or henchmen to help you

FIRST QUOTE

death gotta defeat a guy nine times

Mangus Necromancer
Luke SilverSword

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
wittywiz wrote:
ok so i am obviously an ice wizard. I was doing the quest where you defeat Nimah the wicked and i am lvl 38 and i cant even kill this banshe! :? So i was wondeing if any ice wiards were also habing this problem. If you have any tips or you have this problem too plz post me a message.

i need help with that to. i have an idea! let's meet on April 3rd. just tell me your screen name and what time you want to meet

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
revkev wrote:
if you think ice in marelybone is unfair then you have to be kidding me! I need help to defeat 2 bosses at the same time for fire! I would really like help so if anyone would like to help meet me in regant's square thursday at 5:00 ET! My name is kevin starfriend and meet in front of thewand shop!
HELP! please
i will help you, just tell me what day. my name is Mathew skullhunter. it depends what day though. I'm open Saturday sand Sundays.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
i am an ice wizard too. i just recently got to marleybone and i have that quest in my quest log. so obviously i cant go to chelsea court but some advice if you have crowns is summon a minion or two.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Nimah the wicked is defiantly my worst boss ever!!!

no-one else is allowed to join let alone her having 2000 life and her helper 575.

PLZ Kingsisle make someone allowed to teleport if not, then making her have less life!!!

we're all desperate on getting a new ice spell

Jacob Ghostwhisper level 31 Magus thaumaturge.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
storm had to go back in the Shirataki Temple (Mooshu dungeon) and beat the last boss in there. i already beat that dungeon so i was very frustrated when i had to do it over again

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
i'm also an ice wizard and i had more issues GETTING to her then defeating her really. The streets are rough and like the sunken city you get pulled into battle easily. the tip to defeating her is this, make sure all 3 of your bottles are full get good treasure cards and defeat the sidekick before you get to her. my way of beating bosses is a little complex, if you do not have enough pips to hit them, just put booster shields around them until you get enough pips to attack. it will not only give you a boost when you do attack but it will save you from having to pass.
I did have to pass many times when i beat her, but when i did finally beat her I got a reward WORTH defeating her for. My ice minion.
good luck and i hope i've helped =3

-morgan frostblade
*i kill spiders to save the butterflies*

Defender
May 29, 2009
ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS!!!

I am a myth guy, and you have to beat the Klaws. It sounds to me like the ice boss is super hard, not to mention he or she probably has a tower sheild. It helps that conjurers have minions, and they can destroy any sheilds the bosses put on themselves. Also, Kenedy Klaw's highest spell he can do is Heckhound, and I basically beat him on my second try.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
revkev wrote:
if you think ice in marelybone is unfair then you have to be kidding me! I need help to defeat 2 bosses at the same time for fire! I would really like help so if anyone would like to help meet me in regant's square thursday at 5:00 ET! My name is kevin starfriend and meet in front of the wand shop!
HELP! please

Do you have any crowns left? I just got my fire minion. If you have at least 10 then you can buy a minion from the crowns shop. Click the crown icon and press the person. Click a fire guy if you can buy the highest level possible. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
HailMaker wrote:
I know it's been a while since some one posted here so let me be the one to fill the gap. i think all school's have to fight a boss who must be killed nine times thats how it was for my death now lvl 34. but freddy was kinda easy at the time i was lvl 28 or 27 and i just kept using skeletal pirate which is a death card because with storm as my secondary i didn't have krkaen yet (lack of training points) but i think ice has it really hard because death has a lot of boost cards i mean a lot, and i'v only seen two types of ice boost cards so... all i can realy say is good luck and i'm sure by now you've beaten him :-)

Cameron Deathblade Magus necromancer

The fire boss was mr. incinerator who you only had to fight once. he had 2000 health and a spider minion dude had 1000 health. Freddy nine lives sounds easy

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
wittywiz wrote:

My life quest was hard too, I had Freddy Nine Lives, who you have to solo nine times.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Death was hard, too. The guys name was Freddy Nine Lives. He was Death. You HAD to do it alone. There was no sigil, and it wouldn't let anyone teleport. Just keep trying, and you'll get it. :-) :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
rudi8102030 wrote:
Nimah the wicked is defiantly my worst boss ever!!!

no-one else is allowed to join let alone her having 2000 life and her helper 575.

PLZ Kingsisle make someone allowed to teleport if not, then making her have less life!!!

we're all desperate on getting a new ice spell

Jacob Ghostwhisper level 31 Magus thaumaturge.

When all else fails, you can use a few crowns to buy a henchman...it allows you to get around the 'no friends' limitation.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Hi there. I'm a level 28 Thaumaturge.

I just fought Nimha the Wicked....

And got out of there with 703 health left.

>_> Honestly, I don't know if I'm incredibly lucky, or if I'm just a great fighter, but :P She wasn't actually that hard.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Hi I am an ice wizard i already defeated her its not really that hard but you cant just defeat her in one time i lost every time but i never gave up i believed in my self and i finally defeated her you can try again and again to defeat her or you can just level up to level 40 or something and defeat her when you are very strong. :-D

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
im ice, i got the same problem, i agree, 2000 health i bet you can get some random in MS with lower health. But just get some other guy [ preferably a storm, knowing what boosts on what is vital when defeating anything, whithout that knowledge you will be cancelling your subscription in no time!] just get a friend to come over you should beat her easilly

Survivor
May 29, 2009
:x I completely argree. and for me steal ward didnt even work cause she never used a shield she only used spells to boost her attack and weaken me. i think all of the quests to get your minion are unfair because you have to fight some rediculous boss solo. they pretty much force you to buy crowns and then buy the most exspensive armor available. i have 2000 health and i still got beat pretty bad. i dont know how to beat nimah with such horrible ice spells. :x

Survivor
May 02, 2009
hey i am also n ice wizard and i beat it in a flash one thing i had were shoes that gave you saytr