Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice quest in marlybone is unfair!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
wittywiz wrote:
ok so i am obviously an ice wizard. I was doing the quest where you defeat Nimah the wicked and i am lvl 38 and i cant even kill this banshe! :? So i was wondeing if any ice wiards were also habing this problem. If you have any tips or you have this problem too plz post me a message.

P.S if your wondering no you cant have people help you.

Seriously? Cuz I'm an Ice Wiz and I beat her badly at level 29. . .

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
neopot39 wrote:
ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS!!!

I am a myth guy, and you have to beat the Klaws. It sounds to me like the ice boss is super hard, not to mention he or she probably has a tower sheild. It helps that conjurers have minions, and they can destroy any sheilds the bosses put on themselves. Also, Kenedy Klaw's highest spell he can do is Heckhound, and I basically beat him on my second try.
think you could do it ugen only with me, mark trollbane myth level 28?meet me at, realm wraith, in front of wand shop, 4:30EST 1/29/2011. please reply.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Wolfmaster10 wrote:
i think that is unfair but i think that defeating Freddy ninelives is hard and i was a level 28 when i did that and i only had access to hyde park but i set set marks out side so when i got killed i just teleported there and thats the death quest that gives you the mimion card animate

P.S. you have to defeat freedy nine lives nine times and he is death which makes it even harder
whoa

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
wittywiz wrote:
ok so i am obviously an ice wizard. I was doing the quest where you defeat Nimah the wicked and i am lvl 38 and i cant even kill this banshe! :? So i was wondeing if any ice wiards were also habing this problem. If you have any tips or you have this problem too plz post me a message.

P.S if your wondering no you cant have people help you.

yes i think it is very hard even if i use shields i'm lvl 33 Nimah the wicked has 2,000 health and he is very hard i want them to put his health down

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
i waz havind tht problemo and i fianlly defeted her with 193 health left and i was lvl 34 when i defet her and also 2k health tht is crazy! but after tht it an easy Quest. srry for trob :(

Duncan IceSpear Lvl 36 Ice Wizard :D