Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Urgent Account Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
If you were to cancel your subscription, and then at a later date re-subscribe, would you lose your progress in the pay-to-play areas? If I finish the current storyline and stop playing, I wouldn't want to pay for nothing until new content is released.

Administrator
Your Wizard is safely stored at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. Even if you uninstall Wizard101 from your computer, your Wizard and all your items are still safe.

Once your subscription runs out, you will find yourself in the Ravenwood Commons and you are invited to continue to play in the Free to Play areas of Wizard101.

If you choose to resubscribe, you will once again be able to return to all the areas you previously earned access to, through questing, while you were a subscriber.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 25, 2009
you will once again be able to return to all the areas you previously earned access to, through questing, while you were a subscriber.

So if I cancel my sub, I lose all my questing progress? So if I was a grandmaster and beat Malistare, and I canceled and re-subbed, I would have to do all the quests in WC, Krok, MB, Mooshu, and DS to get back to where I was before? Essentially, if I payed for the 3 or 4 months it took me the first time to get to Malistare, I would have to play for 3 or 4 months AGAIN, to get back to the part of the game I had already payed for?

That doesn't sound very good.

Administrator
No you earned the right to enter those areas while you are a subscriber.

Once you return to Free to Play status, you are limited to the Free to Play Areas.

If you resubscribe, you once again have full access to the subscriber areas.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I realy want to make another wizard on MY account but how! And do you have to subscribe again????!!!???? Or does the subscription I already have count for ALL of the wizards!!!!???!!!??? PPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE HELP!!!!!

Defender
May 29, 2009
Your one subscription will allow you to create up to 6 wizards. You know when you start up wizard 101 and you're on the page with all the desks and you select your wizard? You create new wizards there.

memmo17 wrote:
I realy want to make another wizard on MY account but how! And do you have to subscribe again????!!!???? Or does the subscription I already have count for ALL of the wizards!!!!???!!!??? PPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE HELP!!!!!