Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange Power Pips for enemies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
I've posted in two other threads about this, but I am giving a detailed account of what just happened fighting 6 GlacialAvengers back to back in the Sphinx.

1st round Avenger #1 has one power pip, hits with ice snake; Avenger #2 passes, I put up ice/storm shield, one pip.
2nd round Avenger#1 gains one pip AND one power pip, hits with snowman; Avenger #2 hits with ice elf, I hit Avenger#1 with fire wand, gains one power pip.
3rd round Avenger #1 gains one power pip, passes; Avenger #2 gains one pip, passes, I hit Avenger #1 with fire bird, dies.
4th round Avenger #2's first pip turns into a power pip and he gains a pip, hits with snowman, I hit with fire wand.
5th round Avenger#2 gains power pip and puts ice curse on me; I heal with pixie.
6th round Avenger #2 gains another power pip and hits me with his blade; I put death curse on him.
7th round Avenger #2 gains another power pip; passes; I hit him with banshee and he dies.

The other 2 battles went much the same way with the first pip turning into a power pip and either gaining a pip or another power pip along the way. In the last battle one of the Avengers casted a leprachaun with only one power pip eventhough he was ice.

It's a doable challenge but just want to know if this is intended, and if it was could we have been forewarned at least. If it's not maybe Skullsplitter is messing with other formulas instead of his own.