Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest - Defeat Djal in the Karanahn Barracks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
This quest will not work. The characters I am supposed to duel are not there. I have taken the quest helper to where I am supposed to be and there is noone in the purple battle room. I got the sleeping potion off the table from the previous quest and then went here and I can't finish the quest! Whats wrong?

Tara IceCrafter

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I am having the same problem, I guess it is a glitch, I am going to submit this to the staff and see what they say.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Right, but if you click the M key, and open the map, it takes you to the boss. HOWEVER, my friend and I just fought them, and we've found a major issue with it. Despite having beaten the boss and his FOUR, yes FOUR minions, the quest is still telling us to defeat Taskmaster Djal.

If I knew how to submit an error report myself, I would. Assuming it's different than just posting a topic here in the Halston's Labratory? (Of which I am currently doing.)

Administrator
Xinaed wrote:

If I knew how to submit an error report myself, I would. Assuming it's different than just posting a topic here in the Halston's Labratory? (Of which I am currently doing.)

Click the Help & Support tab on the left and select the Contact Mr Lincoln option to report a bug.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i figured something out about this problem. if you use quest helper, it leads you to the wrong place. it does not take you to taskmaster djal, instead it takes you to an empty room. if you arrive at an empty room where djal is supposed to be according to quest helper nothing is there, but open up your map at that location and you will see that the arrow that is your character is all the way on the opposite side of the area from djal. it took me hours until i finally figured out that quest helper was leading me in the wrong direction on this quest. i hope this helps anyone stuck here. good luck with all your quests.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Hello

If you have beaten the traitorous green Meander and his spider minion, stay to the outside and use the poison on the food, this will remove the four guards of Djal.

If you have the elemental triangle of ice, fire and storms from Niles the Balance Tree (1 trading point), battling Djal will go a lot smoother on your one-to-one battle.

Timothy Paleflower
Level 30 Ice Wizard

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
HEH there is a simple and easy way to get taskmaster djal by himself..... when you beat kiwu do you see the food behind him? you must poison it and the guards fall asleep meaning you dont have to battle him so he will have ZERO minions with him