Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My character vanished!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Hi there, I hope someone can help me - I was playing last night and I noticed at one point that when I was trying on different things in my bag, they weren't changing on the character icon in my spell book.

Shortly after, my character disappeared from the screen and now I can't get her back. My pet's there - he hovers near me, but my character's gone. I tried logging out and back in, I tried changing servers - nothing seems to work. :(

Has this happened to anyone else?

Survivor
May 18, 2009
BMunchausen wrote:
Hi there, I hope someone can help me - I was playing last night and I noticed at one point that when I was trying on different things in my bag, they weren't changing on the character icon in my spell book.

Shortly after, my character disappeared from the screen and now I can't get her back. My pet's there - he hovers near me, but my character's gone. I tried logging out and back in, I tried changing servers - nothing seems to work. :(

Has this happened to anyone else?
you may be able to get your wizard back by redownloading the game it happened to me once i did that and it worked.