Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I ready?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I would like to know if I'm ready for mooshu I'm a level 31 balance wizard and I just got the spell judgment. Am I ready to start mooshu or should I do some quests I missed

Luke Dragonbreath level 31 Crusher crusher

Explorer
May 10, 2009
you have to defeat meowaioty, after you defeat him go talk to the dogs and go to the headmaster. then he will give you a badge, a new spell, and he will send you to MooShu. I would complete some quests that you can do.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Have you gotten Merle's go-ahead to enter Mooshu?

Go ahead and enter Mooshu, and try out a few missions. If you keep getting beaten and it's no fun, then you're not ready. Otherwise, give it a try.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Thanks Kiansdad! I started mooshu and I'm doing great because of judgement Mooshu Is my new favorite world because of the anceint Japan theme!

Luke Dagonbreath
Level 32 Crusher crusher

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Good! Now Mooshu was easy! I finished it in a week! Now I'm in Dragonsprye in the Drake hatchery.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
this is completely off the subject but mooshu always makes me think about well seasoned BBQ spare ribs.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
this is completely off the subject but mooshu always makes me think about well seasoned BBQ spare ribs.

COWS AND PIGS! What did you expect? ROFL LOL XD

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
i know! lol! but why don't they have chickens in mooshu? maybe they would be too wimpy as samurai or ninjas. :)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
i defeated meowitary, and the headmaster didnt give me a new spell or send me to mooshu. is there a certain level i have to be?

-level 31 pyromancer(cody cloud)

Defender
May 08, 2009
doodlebop69 wrote:
i defeated meowitary, and the headmaster didnt give me a new spell or send me to mooshu. is there a certain level i have to be?

-level 31 pyromancer(cody cloud)

Did you get the quest too?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
kobeb24 wrote:
I would like to know if I'm ready for mooshu I'm a level 31 balance wizard and I just got the spell judgment. Am I ready to start mooshu or should I do some quests I missed

Luke Dragonbreath level 31 Crusher crusher
Trust me you are ready. i started at lvl 31 too exept i am myth and i got the worst move ever compared to judgement! (the move was stun and i got blinding light when i beat marleybone which was even worse!)