Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Us Feel Special Now That We've Earned It

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
It bothers me that Grandmasters don't get something that separates their best clothes from other clothes (Level 50 items). Items in past worlds including Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Mooshu get a school design on the best clothes for the world. I really want something to make me feel like I can proudly wear my Malistaire robe but not having it look like an item bought from a store or from crowns. :( And when i say Malistaire robe I also mean items from other bosses like Yeva Spiderkeeper things or Kraysas drops for Grandmasters.

Items should be given the type or markings from past worlds like the storm lightning bolt on storm items or a leafy forest pattern like life has always gotten or the snowy cloud thing for ice etc.

Alexander Duskdreamer
Grandmaster Ice Death/Life

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Or maybe like an aura for grandmasters. Like a mini arena affect. Fire wizards are surounded by a glowing red aura and embers fall off of them, ice wizards have blue auras and snowflakes fall off them, storm wizards have sparks coming off the, life has leaves falling off them, death has a black aura and have blue "souls" falling off them, and myth has gold flakes falling off them.

Just an idea. It would really differentiate between grandmasters and regular players.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Blazian wrote:
Or maybe like an aura for grandmasters. Like a mini arena affect. Fire wizards are surounded by a glowing red aura and embers fall off of them, ice wizards have blue auras and snowflakes fall off them, storm wizards have sparks coming off the, life has leaves falling off them, death has a black aura and have blue "souls" falling off them, and myth has gold flakes falling off them.

Just an idea. It would really differentiate between grandmasters and regular players.

Love this idea

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i agree, im not a grandmaster yet, but i will become one eventually and i want to stand out as a gradnmaster. by the way, the aura thing is a good idea

Defender
May 28, 2009
I like this idea too, but just because it is cool. I don't feel like it is very practical though. Do we really need another way for lower level characters to identify us and bother us with friends requests and pleas for help? I've got diamonds to find!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I had to laugh the other day when I read about a player complaining that he finally beat Malistaire after chasing around the spiral for months and he is reward with a crate of chickens. Yes, you just defeated the games ultimate evil, and to show our appreciation here is your crate of chickens!

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Blazian wrote:

That's brilliant. When I become a Grandmaster, I'd like to be all shiny and blue with snowflakes. Something to look forward to.

Defender
May 06, 2009
I wouldn't mind the aura thing now that you can turn off friend requests!! Before that, going to Wizard City was a study in saying No..

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Jallen02 wrote:

This is a great idea I hope KI considers it!!

Hero
May 19, 2009
first of all i would like to point out that this was dragsemos' topic and blazian and his idea completely just stole his spotlight, anyways....

i agree with blazian, the best armor for grandmasters like malastares robe should have have a symbol for which ever school it is. More then that i would like to know why most of the robes in DS have no capes, i think a grandmaster would look more the part, if they were sporting a cape