Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

EMPEROR'S RETREAT HELP PLEASE!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
hi i really need help in the Emperor's Retreat.
Can anyone please help me with the Emperor's Retreat
I can only have 1 to 3 people help so if you need help too you better respond quickly. for helping i will give you each 1 treasure card. a very valuble one.
i can play monday through saturday.i can playfrom 7:00 am to 7:50 am eastern time. and i can play almost all the time on weekends. i will tell you
if i cannot play a certain day or a certain time. we meet in the entrance hall
near the braizers and we will go to the Emperor's Retreat. we are going to be in ambrose area 1 but if it if full go to falmea area 1. my wizard's name is Nicholas Fire lvl. 22 pyromancer / therugist.

ps. don't forget tom post your wizard's name and whenn you can play

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
i can play any day and i would gladly help you i don't need a treasure card either my name is Alexis dragontail you will often see me in the arena in wizard city area 2 realm wu.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
thanks

we mmet in the entrance hall. we play on ambrose area 1 or if it is full
go to falmea area 1. in the entrance hall i will give you friend requests.
we will do this on saturday july 18 4:00 eastern time. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I also need help.

As soon as I get into the section, I fear that I will not make it by myself.

I am a level 29 ice wizard that hates to have timed segments.

Please help me.

Jack Paleflower

P.S. I also need help in bridging the tunnel between Krokotopia and the Isle of Storms.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
:D[b]Yeah sure i help you! I also dont need a treasure card and need to do the quest so i help. My name is Jason ThunderShield lvl 26 fire and will meet you where you want me to so reply When? What time? AND Where we meet?

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I will help to! I will be there at 2:30 Eastern time in the relm ambrose area 1. My name is Blake Skysword. :) :-) :D

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I have completed the Emporers Retreat and have suggestions if you want it.

BRING A LIFE WIZARD!!!! Your going to need him/her.
Fill all your potion bottles!!
I finished this dungeon with 2 people helping me and it took around an hour to an hour and a haft. The time before you go in says 45 minutes... thats not correct it WILL take longer. Make sure you have enough time.

Krokotep:
You can get a Snow Serpant pet from him as a boss drop, so look out for that. I believe they are rare though.

Destiny Dayflower (Life wizard 25, snow serpant pet, Prince Snoopie)

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Need help with this place too! If anyone can come and help that would be AMAZING!!!!! Thanks alot.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
once you finish it you go to the tomb of storms only do krokhotep's quest's you only have to do 4 then your done with kroktopia and your on marleybone

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I have beat the emporers retreat twice and all you really need is full potions and a friend. I beat it by myself one of the times and it took me about forty minutes by myself and with a friend it took likehalf an hour.