Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Conflict

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
whenever i try to buy something in the bazaar it says "your transaction was not successful". what do i do?

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Most likely you were trying to buy a popular item, and it disappeared.

When you bring up the list of available items, it gives you the list of everything the vendor has ... AT THAT VERY SECOND.

By the time you shop through and make your selection, it's quite possible that somebody else bought the thing you were looking at. That will get the message about an unsuccessful transaction. Also, the available supply may have dropped (or increased). This will cause the price you were quoted to change.

Solution: Be quicker.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
this often happens...... It means someone bought the item before you could... because the bazaar does not switch around within one window you have to close then open the window again to upload the current..... this has happened to me 7 times for lotus deck

Survivor
May 15, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
Most likely you were trying to buy a popular item, and it disappeared.

When you bring up the list of available items, it gives you the list of everything the vendor has ... AT THAT VERY SECOND.

By the time you shop through and make your selection, it's quite possible that somebody else bought the thing you were looking at. That will get the message about an unsuccessful transaction. Also, the available supply may have dropped (or increased). This will cause the price you were quoted to change.

Solution: Be quicker.

I understand how this could be a problem if there is one item, but what if there is 24. You get the same message, you try again there is still 24 and you get the same message.

What would be the cause of this.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
There is 45 of the item i wish to purchase, however, I am unable to. "your transaction was unsuccessful" is what it says. Ok, I close the window, try again. 45 is still the lucky number, yet still unsuccessful. I sell what I wish to keep thinking maybe I don't have enough gold because the original price was more than the recolored price and the whole supply and demand thing. NOPE. I close the window, log out, reboot my computer, come back. He still has 45, still not successful! Can someone help with this? This seems to be more of a technical error rather than supply/demand and the amount of gold I have.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I am having the same problem. Could it be that the item I want isn't available in the colors I want? I always try to buy the cheapest color combos - could it be that they are sold out of that option?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
i was trying to buy armor at the bazaar and it didnt matter what it was, any of my gear.. and i got this transation can not be completed.. i went to get my other character and was able to buy it with no problems.. granted i couldnt get the gear that says "no trade" but the gear that i wanted sold with ease and at the cheapest rate because of color sceme.. now this is a riddle in the head for ya.