Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zarathax quest problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I was fighting Zarathax and died, as several others it seems, and can't get back to her/it. The portal won't work and neither will the crystals allow me to turn them on again. Is there something I'm missing or is this really a glitch? I've gone back through the double doors several times with no success. Please help.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Same thing happened to me. Solution was to switch realms. Door should work after doing that. Thanks, Kieran

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I was working on the Find Wizards tower in the tower archive and I had all the colored spheres enabled. but I could not go thru the portal. then all the colored sphreres went out. i have logged out and back in and talked to zarathax again, he keeps saying to find the wizards tower, but I cant replay that sequence.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
i can fix your problem first, find a grandmaster only grandmaster have he/she go in for you in the crystal vortex then teleport to them which will lead you to the markers where you have to stand for 10 seconds but before you go inside mark the spot just in case and i hope you beat zarathax try it it worked for me. :D