Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think the Leprechaun says?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I can't figure it out, but I swear it sounds like he's saying "Lederhosen" somewhere in there, though I know that makes no sense because that is German and Leprechauns are Irish, no?

My four year old thinks the pirate says "Sal Malordia, wah wah" (that is how he re-enacts it with his play sword, lol). :D

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
kimomo wrote:
Bleep23 wrote:
wizard2u wrote:
he's as hard to understand as the pirate is
I agree

rofl the pirate makes me laugh so hard XD
the leprechaun doesn't but the pirate does o:

Oh my gosh what I hear the pirate say is:

Shar HAr malar! and over and over again XD

the leprechaun:

I really have no clue...
A friend says:

THERE' AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS!

"They're after me lucky charms?" Thats a good one!

I am trained second in death and since I'm not a high level enough to use Wraith I use Skeletal Pirate as my highest hitting death spell. So I use it quite a lot. I have no idea what he is saying, but I know that somewhere he says "Avast ye!" I hear that every single solitary time I or someone else uses him. It kind of sounds like "Something ye got there. Avast ye blah blah blah!" I have no idea what the "blahs" should be, but it seriously does sound like he says "Something" at that one part. I will go on the game to check and try to figure it out.

As for the Leprechaun, that one's harder. I always thought it was something like, "Here is some gold for you." Or at least that is what the first part sounds like. Again, I will go on and check.

Just a quick duel in Unicorn Way against those life school dark fairies (which I still don't understand why they are life) with a deck loaded with Skeletal Pirates, I'm bound to see a Leprechaun while I'm saving up pips.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I think he says "I'll show you whats at the end of me rainbow"!LOL

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I think that he might be offended or something because it may look like the enemy is trying to take his gold away? Then he slams down on the gold and then defends himself by throwing the object nearest to him, obviously, gold. He then disappears into oblivion.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I think that the Pirate say's something like this: Sharmanolia! Washa washa washi!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
I think he says "Hoz hoz vizza hon hon hon. He trues aveez ahoraton." :P

EDIT: I listened to it more carefully, and now I think he says, "Hoz viz vizza hon hon hetina. He trues aveez ahoraton."

That sound's about right.... Maybe it's some kind of secret Leprechaun code?

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Maybe Moolina Woo know's what the Leprechaun say's, and maybe the the Death teacher (I forgot his name ) knows what the Pirate says? It kind of makes sense considering how many times they must have sumond them. :D

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
camowiz wrote:
cs550 wrote:
i honeslty have no clue what he is saying i just think one thing when somebody uses that spell to attack me. its so over dramatic cause he throws a few coins at you big deal yet its 125 (i think)it should be a lot less in my apinion

Maybe they are radioactive coins. :D

i'm death if a radioactive coin got stuck to me i would say hehe that feels funny

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
Orca wrote:
the pirate says Har Har lol

Acually he says 'Har Har omylia! Arrgh!'

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Omanup wrote:
Orca wrote:

Acually he says 'Har Har omylia! Arrgh!'

OK, you inspired me. I think I got it!

Harm bugloyia!! Avast ye matey!

I'm pretty sure about the last part, because that makes sense!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
cs550 wrote:
camowiz wrote:
cs550 wrote:
i honeslty have no clue what he is saying i just think one thing when somebody uses that spell to attack me. its so over dramatic cause he throws a few coins at you big deal yet its 125 (i think)it should be a lot less in my apinion

Maybe they are radioactive coins. :D

i'm death if a radioactive coin got stuck to me i would say hehe that feels funny

Realy? I'm death to but the only thing I'M saying when someone attacks me with Leprichaun is OOOOHHH WHY ME?!?!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
"Blah blah blah, gold on your head! Blah blah.

Actually, I don't think he says that. It's just what I imagine him saying.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
i think he says this, well i think:

"Thank ya! thank ya! have some gold!" like i said. i think thats what he said

Luke LifeGem (balance) lvl: 24

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Bon Hon Hon! I am a Lepechaun!

Its so funny this was posted. Its always my favorite spell and I turn the sound way up when it comes on lol. I have two sisters that also play so I sometimes walk around saying "Bon hon hon!"

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
i think he saids oh i'll be a wizard all right and i'll have lots of mana to
i think the pierite says arrg malria!yeah you right about that
that's what i think i can be wrong! :P
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 18 ice goddess 8)
plz post on the topic death or balence in the dorms thanks

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
wizard2u wrote:
he's as hard to understand as the pirate is

the pirate says: SHALL ME LOREY YA! OFF YE LODGE A BLAH BA!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
maybe! maybe! maybe!
we should ask an irsish person?
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 18 ice goddess 8)
plz post on the topic death or balence on the dorms thanks

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
hrk33 wrote:
well uh. NO! he's mumbling words to himself about dropping something

lol he "accidentally" dropped all his money on your/your enemy's head!

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
Orca wrote:

actually i heard "shal manor ria!"

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
nah he was cursing under his breath because he fell on his butt and slid down the rainbow!

Defender
May 28, 2009
LOL! I am so glad I found this post. Our family has been trying to figure out both of these for a while now. So, it was fun to see everyone's suggestions. the two that were left out were the Seraph and the Balance Lady.
Seraph says, "E-I-Oreo". We joke in our family that she is Old McDonald's wife and she wants an Oreo really badly. When she doesn't get it she gets mad and saps your health away. The Balance Lady (who by the way is Old McDonald's Ex-Wife) simply says, "Hello" in a Marleybone accent and bangs her little scales. We think she is still wearing the bandage over her eyes from when Old McDonald had a tragic accident with his pitchfork. Probably why they are not still together. LoL!

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
i think he is singing the goofy goober song from the spongebob movie. in leprechaunish. all hail the mrgreen smiley lol...

Survivor
May 30, 2009
He says, "His horse is a longhorn, isn't it? His horse is hidden, probably hidden." :D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I think i know the last part

Listen closely the part when he throws gold is "There's always a little more later" i am sure that is it listen to it

Explorer
May 24, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:
I think he is talking IRISH, hahaha, but it sounds like "hazza huzzu e vlarvik arvik artiflavar a"
Gaelic not Irish and most Irish people speak english i am nerdy okay?