Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think the Leprechaun says?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Resetti123 wrote:
Zigmon wrote:
LOL! I am so glad I found this post. Our family has been trying to figure out both of these for a while now. So, it was fun to see everyone's suggestions. the two that were left out were the Seraph and the Balance Lady.
Seraph says, "E-I-Oreo". We joke in our family that she is Old McDonald's wife and she wants an Oreo really badly. When she doesn't get it she gets mad and saps your health away. The Balance Lady (who by the way is Old McDonald's Ex-Wife) simply says, "Hello" in a Marleybone accent and bangs her little scales. We think she is still wearing the bandage over her eyes from when Old McDonald had a tragic accident with his pitchfork. Probably why they are not still together. LoL!

For one, the Balance Lady is Judgement. Secondly, she's carring a scale and wearing a blindfold because she's Balance, which I think is based on the birth thing the Libra, which sign is a scale and blindfolds so that answers that lol.....

And Judgement doesn't say 'Hello,' she says "Alley who!!!!" Whateva that means, lol..... XD

Wow, I always heard " 'ello!" (as in "Hello!" in an accent) and I keep laughing so hard every time I hear it XD XD XD

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
For the leprechaun i here its the surface im a holding mumble mumble mumble. For the pirate i here shar manor eai i want that chuiawa

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Ching! Ching! Ching! Ching! Oh a pot o'gold it's mormin alded of the thing
BEWARE: Half of this is gibberish, I don't understand it or what the spell says at all!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
I think he says "Hoz hoz vizza hon hon hon. He trues aveez ahoraton." :P

EDIT: I listened to it more carefully, and now I think he says, "Hoz viz vizza hon hon hetina. He trues aveez ahoraton."

Huh lizwa huh huh huh, he said shabubwa.." Wierd. :?

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Quantize wrote:
"gibberish gibberish gibberish HESUS gibberish gibberish gibberish"

Exactly, lol.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
wittywiz wrote:
i have nooooo clue what either are saying. but why would some gold on your head hurt? i would be happy! free gold!

gold on your head would hurt because gold is so heavy, a single gold bar weighs 16 kilograms! said gold bar is about 5 8ths of a foot long, and about an inch high and about an inch and a half across the top.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
I'm pretty sure he is mumbling to himself, cuz he's a social outcast, but then i listened closley, and he REALLY does'nt make any sense: Yes, Bill Cosby has hidden things there, Yes, ooh, the fiddle flop and good will .
:?

I hear this EVERY SINGLE TIME! when he comes down the rainbow he says: Yes, the Bill Cosby gots hidden things there . THen when he starts tossing all his college moneys, he says: Yes, ooh, the fiddle flop and good will.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
When I first heard the leprechaun it went like this...
Leprechaun: Hiddle Hozzle blah gibberish gibberish!
Me: Not responding due to me ROFLing.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
i think it is leprechaun language. it sounds like shoosh shoosh ata parta naybem o soo sata parta debnee

Survivor
May 15, 2009
At the end part i always hear: leaderhosen leaderhosen hon hon! :P

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I dont think it sounds much like anything, i think it was just a sound effect for the card :-(

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
What he says in Leprachaun Language:

Hozzen A Neez Hen Hon Zennon. He Saus Den A Neeze, Saus An Neeze.

Translation in English:

Oi' Matey! Want some gold? Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to do damage on you.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
wizard2u wrote:
he's as hard to understand as the pirate is

i think from my death person, the pirate says: "ah, shoe why wahshoe why wha." that is just a gues though lOl probably not very accurate!?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
"oh, surf his a uh hum hum nice weather today isn't it?" is what i think leprechaun says!
" Oh, surf his a hum hum, nice weather today isn't it?" i tested it in unicorn way 2x 2 make sure i got accurate sound.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Defender
May 12, 2009
I think they say fej hoan fij o hoan hoan hey no so sure on that one but i am positive skeletal pirates say Ack yellow chihuahua :D

Defender
May 12, 2009
wizard2u wrote:

The pirate say Agh Yellow chihuahua i am death and have heard it many times listen closely

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
He says oh now youve made me spill me gold oh you called me a midget? Here

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
here is what he says. money money money money! the money money money is mine! XD

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
ezrajoseph wrote:
wizard2u wrote:

The pirate say Agh Yellow chihuahua i am death and have heard it many times listen closely
no no no the pirate says "i have gone bananas! wa ha how my chihuahua!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
oh hi how ya doing? come in for a nibble. the gold is hidden what a dobley do

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
quintus wrote:
Its Hosen, hidden Hosen, hidden Hosen, its hidden.

I agree but to tell you the truth untill i listened to it enough i though he was saying the frist few words of the song pockerface by lady Ga Ga...
but its was more likly to be anything but that.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Orca wrote:
the pirate says Har Har lol
No I heard him say,"Stowaway will ya?"

Defender
May 12, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:
ezrajoseph wrote:
wizard2u wrote:

no no no the pirate says "i have gone bananas! wa ha how my chihuahua!

We both agree he says chihuahua somewhere