Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting quest in krokotopia?.......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
ok my son and i have gathered all the things needed to make the rings and we have made the rings and even the time slots are open again and it tells us to go talk to wul'yahm but no matter what realm were on he wont talk to us and if other people are making it to the marleybone crafting quest then there must be a way passed this i have checked to see if anyone else has had this problem and it doesnt seem like it so if anyone knows something we should try we would be very thankful

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Do you have the rings with you? I think you actually have to have them in your inventory for the quest to work. I've seen this problem reported before.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
mommy3232 wrote:
ok my son and i have gathered all the things needed to make the rings and we have made the rings and even the time slots are open again and it tells us to go talk to wul'yahm but no matter what realm were on he wont talk to us and if other people are making it to the marleybone crafting quest then there must be a way passed this i have checked to see if anyone else has had this problem and it doesnt seem like it so if anyone knows something we should try we would be very thankful

the item you made MUST be in your backpack, they can't be in your bank, or been sold. BTDT