Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell Value of Crafted Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
I think the value of crafted cards should at least reflect the cost of the ingredients needed to make the card. A Sprite or a Pixie requires two jade and a black coal, which costs 35 gold. But the sell value this morning was only 2 gold and 16 gold for those cards! That is nuts! Who would even bother?

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Willowdreamer wrote:
I think the value of crafted cards should at least reflect the cost of the ingredients needed to make the card. A Sprite or a Pixie requires two jade and a black coal, which costs 35 gold. But the sell value this morning was only 2 gold and 16 gold for those cards! That is nuts! Who would even bother?

Yes...this really needs to be looked into. There seems to be no logical sense to the pricing.

I do understand supply and demand...but that is actually not a factor in this!

Unless maybe KI really doesn't want us to sell the cards?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Cynical wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:

Yes...this really needs to be looked into. There seems to be no logical sense to the pricing.

I do understand supply and demand...but that is actually not a factor in this!

Unless maybe KI really doesn't want us to sell the cards?

Unless the price was knocked down by life students who created cards and sold a large quantity of them.