Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bazaar's? is there only one?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
is there only one bazaar? In Olde Town he only sells wizard city items. Where do we go to get the other world items? Clothing items are fine but housing, pets, items like that are only from wizard city. I would like to purchase items from other worlds.

Are the bazaar's hidden in the other worlds?

Administrator
There is only one Bazaar, and Elik is our sole Master Shopkeeper.

If you're on Wu Realm and someone on Pixie Realm sells an item, you will see it, he covers all the Realms.

He buys and sells equipment, housing items, reagents and Treasure Cards. Look in the upper right corner of his shop interface for an arrow to the other sections of his shop.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 26, 2009
I want to buy other items from other worlds. Is there a way to do that? Clothing at a higher level? Furniture? Pets?

Also is there a search for bazaar? instead of going thru all 99 pages of items?

When will they fix the price bug? I understood that when he has more items price would go down and less items price would go up. I figure the items at 100 pieces should be cheap but are high valued.

Thank you!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It just seems like everything is WC-level as that is what is usually sold to the shopkeeper, and it makes sense, as that is where most are adventuring. But if you look carefully, you can level 45 goods on there. A level 35 wand, which gives a free pip was under 3000 gold (available in MS for about the same amount), etc. And don't forget the reagents, even mistwood is starting to be seen at a semi-reasonable price.

Look for the colors, those above your level are a different color...

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
If the bazaar seems to only be selling Wizard City items, then it is probably because that is what has been turned into him and what is not being sold. But last time I looked, I saw a lot from the other worlds in there.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
i wondered about that

thanks lydia greyrose

also i followed your advice while facing mindy pixiecrown :( :D